What's special about this cable splicer knife?
- Special purpose short blade with comfortable, full-sized, heavy-duty handle
- Coping-type blade made of the finest cutlery steel, tough and carefully tempered to hold its edge
- Handle is textured for comfort and firm grip
- Click for More Features
With tough tempered-steel construction and a heavy-duty handle, the Cable Splicer's Knife from Klein Tools is the ideal companion for any professional cable installer. Find the entire Klein Tools line at CableOrganizer.com
|PART #||BLADE LENGTH||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-44200||1-3/4" (44 mm)||6-1/4" (159 mm)||DISCONTINUED|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Hang hole for easy storage and portability
|Blade Length||1-3/4" (44mm)|
|Blade Material||Cutlery Steel|
|Overall Length||6-1/4" (159mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Hole Saw FAQ's
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030