Klein Tools Insulated Pump Pliers
Like other Journeyman pliers, these pump pliers feature a state-of-the-art, dual-material handle design, giving the user a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability. The ultra-soft exterior handle material combines comfort with a firm grip, while the harder interior handle material is designed for extra toughness in harsh work environments.
- Jaws adjust to accommodate various pipe sizes
- Induction-hardened jaws for reliability and longer tool life
- Bright orange handle automatically advises you of insulation safety
- Rated up to 1000V for user safety
- Tool feels more comfortable in the hand, and the non-slip handle surface allows for a firmer grip
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip – even with heavy pressure
- Individually tested to exceed standards
|Part #||Handle Finish||Maximum Jaw Capacity||Overall Length||Weight||PRICE|
|Part #||Maximum Jaw Capacity||Overall Length||Weight||PRICE|
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always wear approved eye protection. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools