What's special about this screwdriver?
- Two layers of insulation prevent injury if tool comes in contact with up to 1000V of electricity
- Tips are precisely ground to fit into screws and prevent tool slippage
- Eye-catching orange insulation and patented Tip-Ident® handles allow for quick and easy tool identification
- Clearly marked with internationally-recognizable 1000V rating symbol
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards
- Click for More Features
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TIP SIZE||TIP TYPE||SHANK LENGTH||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-603-4-INS||Insulated Cushion Grip
Phillips Tip Screwdriver
|KT-603-6-INS||Insulated Cushion Grip
Phillips Tip Screwdriver
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks, or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer. Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on them. These tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Large orange handles make the tools comfortable, easy to use and easily identifiable
- Two layers of insulation to protect up to 1000-volts
These tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 60900:2004, comply with NFPA-70E, 2004 ed., and are marked clearly with the 1000-volt rating symbol.
* Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol if there is any chance that the tool will make contact with an energized source.
|Part #||Tip Size||Tip Type||Shank Length||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|KT-603-4-INS||No. 2||Phillips||4"||8-5/16"||0.30 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-603-6-INS||No. 3||Phillips||6"||11"||0.40 lb||DISCONTINUED|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030