Insulated Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting
These Standard Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting Individually tested to exceed standards. Induction hardened, cutting knives for long life. Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping. Curved handles provide greater tool control. Custom US-made tool steel. Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
Long-Nose Pliers are hot riveted to offer smooth opening and closing action that eliminates handle wobble. Pliers are made from tool steel that is forged, precision machined, hardened, and tempered for strength. Knurled jaw design provides precise gripping, wrapping, and looping of wire, while plastic-dipped yellow handle provides comfort and easy identification.
The pliers' long nose allows greater access to confined, hard-to-reach areas, while providing greater holding power at the tip with minimal effort. The 45° and 90° bent nose pliers are designed to reach around obstructions.
Klein Tools' Long-Nose Pliers are hot riveted for uniformly smooth opening and closing action to eliminate handle wobble. A knurled jaw design provides precise gripping, and sure wrapping and looping of wire.
|PART #||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Overall Length||Point Thickness||PRICE|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||JAW LENGTH||KNIFE LENGTH||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|Standard Long-Nose Insulated Pliers|
|KT-D203-6-INS||Standard Long-Nose Insulated Pliers||1-15/16"||1/2"||6-7/8"|
|KT-D203-7-INS||Standard Long-Nose Insulated Pliers||2-7/16"||1/2"||7-3/8"|
|Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Insulated Pliers|
|KT-D203-8-INS||Heavy-Duty Side-Cutting Long-Nose Pliers||2-15/16"||5/8"||8-7/8"|
|KT-D203-8N-INS||Heavy-Duty Side-Cutting & Skinnig Long-Nose Pliers||2-15/16"||5/8"||8-7/8"|
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always wear approved eye protection. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer.
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!