What's special about this Klein-Kurve tool?
- Orange grip consists of two layers of insulation, to provide excellent electrical shock protection for circuits rated up to 1000 volts without melting or warping
- Narrow-nosed cabling tool fits into tight places and, when closed, can fit comfortably into a pocket for easy transport
- Strong, gripping, serrated nose makes it easy to bend, shape and pull wire without slipping or loosing contact
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws, cuts, strips, loops & gauges 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire, making this a universal tool
- Click for More Features
This multi-functional, insulated tool by Klein Tools can cut, strip, loop & gauge 10-18 gauge solid and 12-20 gauge stranded AWG wire, plus it can cleanly shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws, and is rated for contact with up to 1000 Volts. This may be the only insulated cutter/stripper you'll ever need.
|Part #||Description||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|KT-11055-INS||Insulated Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter||8"||0.75 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks, or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer. Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on them. These tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch non-insulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Integral guards are placed at the top of the insulated handles to prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Manufactured from hardened steel to withstand years of drops, scrapes and abuse
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-01, IEC 60900:2004 standards for insulated tools, and complies with NFPA-70E, 2004 ed
- Brightly colored handles are easily located in your tool box or tool bag
- Curved, comfortable handles won't contribute to hand fatigue during prolonged use
* Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol if there is any chance that the tool will make contact with an energized source.
|Screw Shearing||6-32 & 8-32|
|Strips & Cuts||10 through 18 AWG Solid Wire
12 through 20 AWG Stranded Wire
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficiency
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030