Klein Tools 22-Piece General Purpose Insulated Tool Kit
This insulated tool set from Klein Tools contains a comprehensive variety of insulated tools that allow you to complete just about any low voltage application.
- Kit is totally encased in a sturdy bright yellow case to keep tools together
- Includes 3 custom pallets with pockets to hold all of your tools
- Double dipped handles include 2 layers of insulation to help prevent shock
- Cushion grip handles for added comfort
- Type Side-Cutting Pliers with Cutting Knives
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Cutting Knives
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled Head, Cutting Knives
- Heavy-Duty Long Nose Pliers w/side Cutters & Skinning Hole
- Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Tapered Nose
- Long Nose Pliers with Side Cutters
- Long Nose Pliers with Side Cutters
- Round-shank 3/16 x 4" cabinet-tip screwdriver
- Round-shank 3/16 x 6" cabinet-tip screwdriver
- Round-shank 3/16 x 8" cabinet-tip screwdriver
- Heavy-duty round-shank 1/4 x 4" keystone-tip screwdriver
- Heavy-duty round-shank 5/16 x 6" keystone-tip screwdriver
- Heavy-duty round-shank 3/8 x 10" keystone-tip screwdriver
- Round Shank No. 1 Phillips-Tip Screwdriver
- Round Shank No. 2 Phillips-Tip Screwdriver
- Round Shank No. 3 Phillips-Tip Screwdriver
- 10" Pump Pliers
- Wire Stripper-Cutter
- High-Leverage Cable Cutter
- Lineman's Plastic-Handle Skinning Knife without Handle Ring
- Crimping Tool
- Universal Side Cutter with Crimping Die
These tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 60900:2004, comply with NFPA-70E, 2004 ed., and are marked clearly with the 1000-volt rating symbol.
* Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol if there is any chance that the tool will make contact with an energized source.
|KT-33527||22-Piece General Purpose Insulated Tool Kit||24.3|
|Includes Part #
Click for more info
|Tip Size / Jaw Length||Tip Type||Shank Length / Jaw Width||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-D203-8N-INS||2-5/16"||1" Long Nose||1"||8-7/8"|
|Pump Pliers||Part #||Maximum Jaw Capacity||Overall Length||Price|
|Knife||Part #||Blade Length||Nominal Length||Price|
|Crimpers Cutters||Part #||Maximum Cutting/Stripping Capacity||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63050-INS||4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications wire||9-5/8"|
|KT-11045-INS||10-18 AWG solid||6"|
|KT-1005-INS||10 to 22 AWG||9-3/4"|
|Case||Custom Lockable Hard Shell Storage Case
18-7/8" x 15-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks, or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer. Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on them. These tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency