What's special about this insulated tool set?
- Includes 8 electrically insulated tools for use in most electrical applications rated up to 1000 volts
- Designed with cushioned handles for maximum comfort and non-slip grip
- Double-dipped handle coating features a high-dielectric inner layer and flame-resistant outer layer for user protection
- Bright orange color helps you easily identify each tool as insulated
- Click for More Features
Klein’s 8- Piece tool set is ideal for the startup electrician or contractor. This simple set includes the most commonly used tools in the electrical industry, and is insulated to keep you safe while you work near eletrically-charged components.
|KT-33526||8-Piece Basic Insulated Tool Set||6.9 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
Contents of the 33526 Tool Set
|PART #||TIP SIZE / JAW LENGTH||TIP TYPE||SHANK LENGTH / JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-D203-8N-INS||2-5/16"||1" Long Nose||1"||8-7/8"|
|Strippers Cutters||PART #||MAXIMUM CUTTING / STRIPPING CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications wire||9-5/8"||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-11045-INS view photo||10-18 AWG solid||6"|
|Case||Custom Heavy-Duty Cordura Case
15-1/2" x 11" 2-1/2"
|available only with set|
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol if there is any chance that the tool will make contact with an energized source.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Do not use if orange coating cracks, breaks, or becomes damaged. Destroy tool if white layer shows through orange layer.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on them. These tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Includes a handy carrying case with slots for every tool, so nothing is misplaced
- Has a comprehensive set of:
- 4 Cutters: for cutting cables and wires
- 1 Pliers: with cutter and skinning hole for gripping and making cuts when necessary
- 3 Insulated Screwdrivers: for use on a variety of screws and electrical equipment
- 9-1/4" High Leverage NE-Type Side Cutter
- 8" High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- Heavy-Duty Long Nose Pliers w/side Cutters & Skinning Hole
- Round-shank 3/16 x 6" cabinet-tip screwdriver
- Heavy-duty round-shank 1/4 x 4" keystone-tip screwdriver
- High-Leverage Cable Cutter
- Round Shank No. 2 Phillips-Tip Screwdriver
- Wire Stripper-Cutter
|Dimensions||15-1/2" W x 11" D x 2-1/2" H|
|Electrical Rating||1000 V|
|Industry Standards||ASTM F1505-01
NFPA 70E, 2004 ed
|PART #||TOOL||TIP SIZE / JAW LENGTH||TIP TYPE||SHANK LENGTH / JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-D203-8N-INS||Plier||2-5/16"||1" Long Nose||1"||8-7/8"|
|PART #||TOOL||MAXIMUM CUTTING / STRIPPING CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-63050-INS||Cutter||4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications wire||9-5/8"||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-11045-INS||Stripper||10-18 AWG solid||6"|
|Custom Heavy-Duty Cordura Case
15-1/2" x 11" 2-1/2"
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030