What's special about this multimeter?
- Unique hook-shaped clamp measures AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance and continuity for quick measurements in tight spaces
- An analog bar graph display at the bottom of the LCD screen allows faster response time than the digital display, to quickly identify problem areas
- Magnetic backing enables hands-free operation - perfect for situations where two hands are required, like testing voltage or logging readings
- Clear, easy-to-read symbols on the digital screen provide quick identification of measurements
- Click for More Features
This auto-function multimeter by Klein Tools offers AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance and continuity measurements. With a unique hook-shaped clamp that fits into tight spaces, a backlit screen for low light conditions and a magnetic back for hands-free operation, it's a great resource for any IT or electrical professional.
|KT-CL3100||200A Hook Meter||10.25" (26.03cm)||2.5" (6.35cm)||1.5" (3.8cm)||8.6 oz||DISCONTINUED|
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, this hook meter will automatically shut down to conserve battery life
- Features a backlight for viewing measurements in dark spaces like IT closets or basements, and a work light to illuminate work areas for safety
- Built-in test lead storage minimizes equipment loss
- Measures up to 1/0 AWG wire - perfect for electricians, IT professionals or the home user
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||75% Max|
|Operating Temp||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Storage Temp||-10°C - 50°C (0°F - 122°F)|
|Accuracy Temp||64°F - 82° F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temp Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Sampling Frequency||2.5 samples per second|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V|
|Accuracy||± (% of reading + # of least significant digits)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030