Klein Tools Auto-Function Hook Meter
This auto-function multimeter by Klein Tools offers AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance and continuity measurements. With a unique hook-shaped clamp that fits into tight spaces, a backlit screen for low light conditions and a magnetic back for hands-free operation, it's a great resource for any IT or electrical professional.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, this hook meter will automatically shut down to conserve battery life
- Features a backlight for viewing measurements in dark spaces like IT closets or basements, and a work light to illuminate work areas for safety
- Built-in test lead storage minimizes equipment loss
- Measures up to 1/0 AWG wire - perfect for electricians, IT professionals or the home user
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||75% Max|
|Operating Temp||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Storage Temp||-10°C - 50°C (0°F - 122°F)|
|Accuracy Temp||64°F - 82° F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temp Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Sampling Frequency||2.5 samples per second|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V|
|Accuracy||± (% of reading + # of least significant digits)|
|KT-CL3100||200A Hook Meter||10.25" (26.03cm)||2.5" (6.35cm)||1.5" (3.8cm)||8.6 oz|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!