What's special about these ratcheting cable cutters?
- Grasps cables tightly with high-leverage ratchet mechanism for burr-free cuts
- Clean cutting with hardened-steel blades
- Quick-release blades let you open the cutter in any position in case you need to remove a cable before the cut has been completed
- Safe and easy to transport because locking lever keeps handles closed when cutter isn't in use
- Hand guards and plastic-covered handles provide a solid grip
- Click for More Features
|KT-63060||Klein Tools 9" Ratcheting Cable Cutter||1.7 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-63750||Klein Tools 10" Ratcheting Cable Cutter - 750 MCM *||1.76 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
* Click here to learn about MCM.
- High leverage ratchet mechanism
- Quick release blade opens easily
- Hardened steel cutting blades
- Plastic covered handles for comfort
- One year manufacturer warranty
The high leverage ratchet mechanism on the Ratcheting Cable Cutters from Klein Tools grasps cables tight and allow for a clean burr-free cut each time. Each cable cutter comes equipped with quick release blades that open in every cutting position to allow removal of the cable before completion of a cut.
The locking lever on the ratcheting cable cutters keep the handles closed so they can be easily transported in a tool box or tool bag. To provide you with a sure grip, these cable cutters are equipped with plastic covered handles and hand guards.
Click here to learn more about MCM.
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030