What's special about this cable cutter?
- Multi-functional: with 3 blade types, you can cut through solid, stranded and multi-pair cables - as well as shear screws - all with one convenient tool
- Precision-ground hardened steel blades have a long cutting life
- Not limited to cutting cables: also has the ability to cleanly shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Reduces fatigue with curved handles and double-dipped comfort grips
- Click for More Features
This multi-cable cutter is designed with three different cutting blades, double-dipped comfort grip and curved handles. The three blades (an anvil cutter, a copper curved cutter and a steel cutter) can cut various types of solid, stranded and multi-pair cables, plus the tool can cleanly shear 6-32 and 8-32 screws.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||SHEARING SIZE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-63020||Red||7" (177mm)||6-32 & 8-32||0.44 lb|
- Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life
- Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends
- Anvil cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032" (2 mm) diameter
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to 0.080" (2 mm) diameter
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2" (13 mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62
- Double-dipped grips for comfort
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
|Maximum Cable Cutting Capacity|
|Anvil Cutter||Copper||12 AWG|
|Stainless Steel||Up to 0.032" diameter|
|Copper Curved Cutter||Solid Copper||8 AWG|
|Stranded Copper||6 AWG|
|Copper Multi-Conductor & MultiPair/Unshielded Twisted Pair||22-24 AWG - up to 1/2" diameter|
|Coaxial Cable||RG-6, RG-6 Quad, RG-59, RG-62|
|Steel Cutter||Mild Steel||Up to 0.080" diameter|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Blades are intended for cutting only, and should be handled and disposed of with care. Bending the blade can cause it to break, possibly resulting in bodily injury.
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030