What's special about this Journeyman Cable Cutter?
- High-leverage design delivers precise, one-hand shearing action
- Induction-hardened cutting knives tackle up to 4/0 AWG aluminum, 2/0 AWG soft copper, and 100-paip AWG communications cable
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth, wobble-free operation
- Dual material handles for comfort, protection and superior grip
- Click for More Features
Klein's Journeyman™ cable cutter has a difference you can see and feel every time you use it. What sets Klein apart from other manufacturers are the extra steps taken in the manufacturing process. Things like induction-hardened cutting knives for long life and a no handle wobble, are what make our products the choice or professionals.
|Part #||Handle Color||Handle Type||Overall Length||Approx. Weight||Price|
|KT-J63050||Journeyman||Journeyman||9-9/16" (243mm)||0.98 lbs|
- Cuts up to 4/0 aluminum AWG (no ACSR), 2/0 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable.
- High-leverage for greater cutting power.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action.
|Part #||Cutting Capacity||Handle Type||Overall Length||Approx. Weight||PRICE|
|KT-J63050||100-pair 24 AAWG communications wire
4/0 AWG aluminum
2/0 AWG soft copper
|Journeyman||9-9/16" (243mm)||0.98 lb|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts