High-Leverage Cable Cutter
Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
- Handy, economical tool handles most cable-cutting jobs with ease.
- Makes clean, efficient cuts.
- Compact-only 9-1/2" (241 mm) long, can be carried in tool pouch or Klein Cat. No. 5112 or Cat. No. 5112T tool holders.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Tough, comfortable, red plastic-dipped handles.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
|Part #||Cutting Capacity||Handle Color||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63050||100-pair 24 AAWG communications wire
4/0 AWG aluminum
2/0 AWG soft copper
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-63050||Red||9-1/2" (241mm)||0.90 lb|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.