What's special about this cable cutter?
- Cuts up to 100-pair, 24-gauge aluminum or soft copper communication cable
- Tackles virtually any cable-cutting job with ease
- Makes clean, efficient cuts
- Compact 9-1/2" size is ideal for working in confined spaces
- Tough, comfortable plastic-dipped handles
- Click for More Features
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-63050||Red||9-1/2" (241mm)||0.90 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- Handy, economical tool handles most cable-cutting jobs with ease.
- Makes clean, efficient cuts.
- Compact-only 9-1/2" (241 mm) long, can be carried in tool pouch or Klein Cat. No. 5112 or Cat. No. 5112T tool holders.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Tough, comfortable, red plastic-dipped handles.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
|Part #||Cutting Capacity||Handle Color||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63050||100-pair 24 AAWG communications wire
4/0 AWG aluminum
2/0 AWG soft copper
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030