High-Leverage Cable Cutter
Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
- Handy, economical tool handles most cable-cutting jobs with ease.
- Makes clean, efficient cuts.
- Compact-only 9-1/2" (241 mm) long, can be carried in tool pouch or Klein Cat. No. 5112 or Cat. No. 5112T tool holders.
- Perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Tough, comfortable, red plastic-dipped handles.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
|Part #||Cutting Capacity||Handle Color||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63050||100-pair 24 AAWG communications wire
4/0 AWG aluminum
2/0 AWG soft copper
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-63050||Red||9-1/2" (241mm)||0.90 lb|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!