Klein Tools Cable Cutter Coaxial
If you need to cut drop wire that has an inner steel conductor, we recommend using Klein heavy-duty diagonal cutting pliers.
- Offers the precision and capacity required for shearing and preparing up to 1" trunk and feeder cable.
- With one-hand shearing action, the cable-gripping jaws will quickly score the jacket and insulation, and easily cut through the inner conductor.
- Blades cleanly cut without compression and frayed ends.
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, which provide the toughness to withstand frequent cutting.
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation.
- Compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in any professional's tool pouch.
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power.
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend the Klein Cat. D2000-28 diagonal-cutting pliers.
|Part #||Application||Cutting Capacity||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63030||Aluminum and Copper Coaxial Cable||0.75" dia.||8-1/4"|
|PART #||CUTTING CAPACITY||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-63030||.75" (19mm) diameter||Blue||8-1/4" (216mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!