Klein Tools Cable Cutter Coaxial
If you need to cut drop wire that has an inner steel conductor, we recommend using Klein heavy-duty diagonal cutting pliers.
- Offers the precision and capacity required for shearing and preparing up to 1" trunk and feeder cable.
- With one-hand shearing action, the cable-gripping jaws will quickly score the jacket and insulation, and easily cut through the inner conductor.
- Blades cleanly cut without compression and frayed ends.
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, which provide the toughness to withstand frequent cutting.
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation.
- Compact, lightweight design fits perfectly in any professional's tool pouch.
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power.
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend the Klein Cat. D2000-28 diagonal-cutting pliers.
|Part #||Application||Cutting Capacity||Overall Length||Price|
|KT-63030||Aluminum and Copper Coaxial Cable||0.75" dia.||8-1/4"|
|PART #||CUTTING CAPACITY||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-63030||.75" (19mm) diameter||Blue||8-1/4" (216mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.