What's special about these journeyman shears?
- Forged and heat treated steel sheers designed to cut through 18 AWG cold rolled steel, 22 AWG stainless steel, and a variety of thinner metals
- Serrated edges stop metal from slipping out during cutting, helping to prevent inaccurate cuts
- Spring-loaded joint forces blades open after each cut, reducing strain on the hands by eliminating the need to manually re-open the blades
- Available in left, right, and straight cutting patterns to achieve the most accurate cuts for your specific application
- Click for More Features
When it comes to manufacturing, the experienced professional understands the value of durable, precise tools. Klein Tools® forged steel Aviation Snips are designed to deliver just that with thick, serrated blades and variable angles for high accuracy. Add Patent Pending comfort handles and a spring-loaded joint, and you've got a set of metal shears that is clearly a cut above the rest.
|PART #||CUTTING DIRECTION||HANDLE COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-J1100L||Left/Straight||Red/Black||0.97 lb (0.44 kg)|
|KT-J1101R||Right/Straight||Green/Black||0.92 lb (0.42 kg)|
|KT-J1102S||Straight/Wide Curves||Yellow/Black||0.90 lb (0.41 kg)|
- Color-coded handles are easily identified in your tool box or tool bag
- Handle and blade run on separate mechanisms; handle opens only 5.5" (139.7 mm), allowing user to retain a tight grip for greater leverage
- Handle ends feature the Tip-Ident® system, which uses a simple picture to indicate the cutting direction of the snips for quick tool identification
- Security latch protects blades while not in use, and opens with a squeeze of the handle for quick start-up
- Has a loop in the handle for easy wall hanging
- Patent Pending curved handle design is made of a soft material for increased comfort
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.16M
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Cutting Direction||Cutting Capacity:
Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel
|Length of Cut||Closed Length||Handle color||Weight||Price|
|KT-J1100L||Left/Straight||18 gauge/22 gauge||1-3/8" (35 mm)||9-1/4" (235 mm)||Red/Black||0.97 lb (0.44 kg)|
|KT-J1101R||Right/Straight||18 gauge/22 gauge||1-3/8" (35 mm)||9-1/4" (235 mm)||Green/Black||0.92 lb (0.42 kg)|
|KT-J1102S||Straight/Wide Curves||18 gauge/22 gauge||1-3/8" (35 mm)||10-1/8" (257 mm)||Yellow/Black||0.90 lb (0.41 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- History of Klein Tools
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030