Klein Tools® Journeyman Aviation Snips
When it comes to manufacturing, the experienced professional understands the value of durable, precise tools. Klein Tools® forged steel Aviation Snips are designed to deliver just that with thick, serrated blades and variable angles for high accuracy. Add Patent Pending comfort handles and a spring-loaded joint, and you've got a set of metal shears that is clearly a cut above the rest.
- Color-coded handles are easily identified in your tool box or tool bag
- Handle and blade run on separate mechanisms; handle opens only 5.5" (139.7 mm), allowing user to retain a tight grip for greater leverage
- Handle ends feature the Tip-Ident® system, which uses a simple picture to indicate the cutting direction of the snips for quick tool identification
- Security latch protects blades while not in use, and opens with a squeeze of the handle for quick start-up
- Has a loop in the handle for easy wall hanging
- Patent Pending curved handle design is made of a soft material for increased comfort
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.16M
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Cutting Direction||Cutting Capacity:
Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel
|Length of Cut||Closed Length||Handle color||Weight||Price
Add Quantity at Checkout
|KT-J1100L||Left/ Straight||18 gauge/22 gauge||1 3/8" (35 mm)||9 1/4" (235 mm)||RED/BLACK||0.97 lbs (.44 kg)|
|KT-J1101R||Right/ Straight||18 gauge/22 gauge||1 3/8" (35 mm)||9 1/4" (235 mm)||GREEN/BLACK||0.92 lbs (.42 kg)|
|KT-J1102S||Straight/ Wide Curves||18 gauge/22 gauge||1 3/8" (35 mm)||10 1/8" (257 mm)||YELLOW/BLACK||0.90 lbs (.41 kg)|
|PART #||CUTTING DIRECTION||HANDLE COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-J1100L||Left/ Straight||RED/BLACK||0.97 lbs (.44 kg)|
|KT-J1101R||Right/ Straight||GREEN/BLACK||0.92 lbs (.42 kg)|
|KT-J1102S||Straight/ Wide Curves||YELLOW/BLACK||0.90 lbs (.41 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- History of Klein Tools
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!