Klein Tools ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter
Klein Tool’s ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter easily cuts through multi-stranded aluminum and copper cable with ease. Its innovative design is compatible with multiple diameters, and small enough to fit in your tool bag.
- Ratcheting mechanism provides higher leverage for easier cutting of thicker cables and wires
- Cutting blades can be replaced easily, by the simple removal of 3 screws
- Ergonomic handles are not insulated, so be sure to wear shock absorbing gloves
477 MCM ACSR;
|Weight||3.2 lbs (1.45kg)|
|KT-63800ACSR||ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter||13-3/4"||3.2 lbs|
|KT-63858||Insert Blade Set for 63800ACSR||—||1 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems