What's special about this cutter?
Klein Tool’s ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter easily cuts through multi-stranded aluminum and copper cable with ease. Its innovative design is compatible with multiple diameters, and small enough to fit in your tool bag.
|KT-63800ACSR||ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter||13-3/4"||3.2 lbs|
|KT-63858||Insert Blade Set for 63800ACSR||—||1 lb|
- Ratcheting mechanism provides higher leverage for easier cutting of thicker cables and wires
- Cutting blades can be replaced easily, by the simple removal of 3 screws
- Ergonomic handles are not insulated, so be sure to wear shock absorbing gloves
|Cuts Capacity||477 MCM ACSR;
1-1/4" (32mm) dia. Copper and Aluminum (CU-AL) Stranded;
1" (25mm) dia. Copper (CU) Solid;
1/2" (13mm) dia. Guy Strand
Not for EHS
|Weight||3.2 lbs (1.45kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030