Klein Tools ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter
Klein Tool’s ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter easily cuts through multi-stranded aluminum and copper cable with ease. Its innovative design is compatible with multiple diameters, and small enough to fit in your tool bag.
- Ratcheting mechanism provides higher leverage for easier cutting of thicker cables and wires
- Cutting blades can be replaced easily, by the simple removal of 3 screws
- Ergonomic handles are not insulated, so be sure to wear shock absorbing gloves
477 MCM ACSR;
|Weight||3.2 lbs (1.45kg)|
|KT-63800ACSR||ACSR Ratcheting Cable Cutter||13-3/4"||3.2 lbs|
|KT-63858||Insert Blade Set for 63800ACSR||—||1 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!