What's special about it?
- Clearly scribes metal and wood, giving you guidelines to cut by
- Heat-treated, chrome-plated tempered steel shank stays sharp and rigid for a long service life
- Bolstered shank provides impact reinforcement
- Cushion grip on handle keeps you comfortable during use, especially during high-impact piercing and punching tasks
- Internal flanges keep the shank solidly anchored, even under pressure
|Part #||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-650||7 " (178 mm)||3-1/2" (89 mm)||0.12 lb||Black||DISCONTINUED|
- Professional, heavy-duty, hard-pointed awl.
- Scribes metal, starts screw holes, performs a variety of piercing and punching jobs.
- Rigid, chrome-plated, heat-treated, tempered-steel shank has full reinforcing bolster at handle for extra strength.
- Bolstered shank for handle impact reinforcement.
- Internal flanges provide solid shank anchor.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater comfort.
This professional, heavy-duty, hard-pointed awl scribes metal, starts screw-holes, performs a variety of piercing and punching jobs. Rigid, chrome-plated, heat-treated, tempered-steel shank has full reinforcing bolster at handle for extra strength. Flanged shank is anchored deep in full-sized amber plastic handle with Cushion-Grip for maximum comfort.
|Part #||Application||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-650||Metal and Wood||7 " (178 mm)||3-1/2" (89 mm)||0.12 lb||Black||DISCONTINUED|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Never use as a prying device.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Very well made
- All type of use
- At Home
- Contract Jobs
- In The Yard
- Minor Projects
Comments about Scratch Awl, Cushion-Grip:
Really well made, worth buying and paying a little more for. So much better then cheaper manufactured versions.
- Primary use: