Cushion-Grip Scratch Awl
- Professional, heavy-duty, hard-pointed awl.
- Scribes metal, starts screw holes, performs a variety of piercing and punching jobs.
- Rigid, chrome-plated, heat-treated, tempered-steel shank has full reinforcing bolster at handle for extra strength.
- Bolstered shank for handle impact reinforcement.
- Internal flanges provide solid shank anchor.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater comfort.
This professional, heavy-duty, hard-pointed awl scribes metal, starts screw-holes, performs a variety of piercing and punching jobs. Rigid, chrome-plated, heat-treated, tempered-steel shank has full reinforcing bolster at handle for extra strength. Flanged shank is anchored deep in full-sized amber plastic handle with Cushion-Grip for maximum comfort.
|Part #||Application||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-650||Metal and Wood||7 " (178 mm)||3-1/2" (89 mm)||0.12 lb||Black|
|Part #||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-650||7 " (178 mm)||3-1/2" (89 mm)||0.12 lb||Black|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Never use as a prying device.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Very well made
- All type of use
- At Home
- Contract Jobs
- In The Yard
- Minor Projects
Comments about Scratch Awl, Cushion-Grip:
Really well made, worth buying and paying a little more for. So much better then cheaper manufactured versions.
- Primary use: