What's special about this saw?
- Cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood and plastic.
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull).
- 6" hardened, carbon steel blade for durability.
- Click for More Features
Handy, versatile jab saw cuts through the job in a hurry! Introducing Klein's new tough and durable jab saw. The hardened, carbon steel blade and comfort-cushion grip handle makes it easy for cutting drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic. More
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT||HANDLE COLOR||PRICE|
|KT-725||12" (305 mm)||0.8 lb||Blue||DISCONTINUED|
The 6-inch blade with precision-ground teeth cuts materials easily on an angle or a curve, and in both directions (push and pull). The sharpened tip provides easy drywall start-up without drilling. The flat-end handle design makes it convenient for palming or punching through drywall. This versatile cutting tool is perfect for any professional who needs to cut openings for a multitude of applications like electrical outlets, switches, and boxes in existing walls.
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts.
- Comfort-cushion grip with thumb groove for curve cutting.
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall
|Part #||Application||Blade Material||Blade Length||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|Hardened Carbon Steel||6"||12"||0.8 lb||DISCONTINUED|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- At Home
Comments about Jab Saw with 6-inch Blade:
I had to add outlets and wires for data ports in a new office and I was glad to get this little saw. I was truly impressed with its performance. Its cuts through drywall like nothing and that is great to know you have tons of holes to do. You dont need to drill a starter hole.
The handle is very comfortable.
High Quality and worth the money.