Klein 600A AC Clamp Meter with Temperature
The Klein Tools 600A AC Digital Clamp Meter with Thermometer measures voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature. It’s the perfect tester for electricians, HVAC or IT technicians who need to keep a room or closest at a certain temperature while maintaining circuits.
- LCD screen is large, clear and easy to read, so you can correctly interpret and log measurements for analysis at a later time
- Backlit display and work light allows for use in both dim and bright spaces, such as IT closets, plenum spaces or outdoors
- Includes case, thermocouple test leads, and batteries – everything you need to start measuring right out of the box with no down-time
- Automatic shut-off helps to conserve energy, making the battery last longer
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||75% Max.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)|
|Accuracy Temperature||64°F - 82°F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Sampling Frequency||3 samples per second|
|Dimensions||8.2"L x 3.0"H x 1.4"W (20.82cm x 7.62cm x 3.55cm)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
|KT-CL200||600A AC Clamp Meter with Temperature||8.2"L x 3.0"H x 1.4"W||10.0 oz|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!