What's special about this voltage meter?
- Measures temperatures from -4°F to 1832°F (-20°C - 1000°C), so it's perfect for HVAC, mechanics, or IT professionals
- Quickly and easily switchs between resistance, capacitance, diode and continuity testing with one push of the SEL button
- Auto-ranging mode allows measurement to be displayed without cycling through manual ranges, saving time
- Measures voltage without contact with wires to ensure safety and prevent accidents
- Click for More Features
The Klein Tools 600A AC Digital Clamp Meter with Thermometer measures voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature. It’s the perfect tester for electricians, HVAC or IT technicians who need to keep a room or closest at a certain temperature while maintaining circuits.
|KT-CL200||600A AC Clamp Meter with Temperature||8.2"L x 3.0"H x 1.4"W||10.0 oz||DISCONTINUED|
- LCD screen is large, clear and easy to read, so you can correctly interpret and log measurements for analysis at a later time
- Backlit display and work light allows for use in both dim and bright spaces, such as IT closets, plenum spaces or outdoors
- Includes case, thermocouple test leads, and batteries – everything you need to start measuring right out of the box with no down-time
- Automatic shut-off helps to conserve energy, making the battery last longer
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||75% Max.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)|
|Accuracy Temperature||64°F - 82°F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Sampling Frequency||3 samples per second|
|Dimensions||8.2"L x 3.0"H x 1.4"W (20.82cm x 7.62cm x 3.55cm)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030