What's special about these multimeters?
- Measure Voltage, AC Current (up to 600A), and Resistance to quickly identify overloads in multiple wires
- Auto mode allows one-handed testing of wires in precarious situations to maintain safety
- Hold button allows maximum value to be displayed
- Easy to read dial allows quick switching between meter readings
- Click for More Features
Perfect for applications of 600A or less, this clamp meter by Klein Tools measures AC/DC voltage, AC current and resistance, as well as testing diodes and continuity. With an easy to read dial that quickly switches between measurements, an LCD screen for accurate log calculations, and a backlit display for viewing in dim spaces, this multimeter is ideal for any electrician.
|KT-CL100||600 Amp Clamp Meter||3" (76.2mm)||1.4" (35.56mm)||8.2" (208.28mm)||9.9 oz||DISCONTINUED|
- Diode testing allows fast readings to ensure the correct placement in electrical circuits
- Clear symbols to maintain accurate readings
- Backlit display and work light can be used in low light conditions such as basements or closets
- Includes case, test leads and batteries for immediate use straight out of the box
- Auto power-off after 15 minutes of inactivity to prolong battery life
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||75% Max|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Accuracy Temp||64°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C)|
|Temp Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Sampling Frequency||2.5 samples per second|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
|Dimensions||8.2"L x 3.0"H x 1.4"W|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Circuit Separation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030