Klein 400A AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter
This clamp meter by Klein Tools features a large LCD display, a magnetic back, and true RMS readings. Together with the ability to measure current, voltage, resistance and more, it is the perfect meter for electricians or IT professionals.
- This clamp meter will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity to save energy and prolong battery life
- With the backlight and work light, it's easy to view the measurements in dimly lit spaces or in direct sunlight
- With the max/min hold button, the largest and smallest measurement can be saved for quick analysis at a later time
- LCD screen confirms measurements in large, easy to view numbers
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||80% Max.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||32°F - 140°F (0°C - 60°C)|
|Accuracy Temperature||64°F - 82°F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Dimensions||8.875"L x 3.375"H x 1.5"W (22.54cm x 8.57cm x 3.81cm)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
|KT-CL2000||400A AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter||8.875"L x 3.375"W x 1.5"H||10.7 oz|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
- Circuit Separation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!