What's special about this RMS Multimeter?
- Saves time by providing a true RMSreading without requiring extra steps to convert the signal from AC to DC
- The relative reading/zero mode allows the difference between the stored reading and the live measurement to be displayed
- The bar graph located on the LCD screen will show an approximate analog representation for faster readings than the digital display
- Hands-free operation is easy with the magnetic back, simply attach the meter to a metal surface or wrist magnet
- Click for More Features
This clamp meter by Klein Tools features a large LCD display, a magnetic back, and true RMS readings. Together with the ability to measure current, voltage, resistance and more, it is the perfect meter for electricians or IT professionals.
|KT-CL2000||400A AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter||8.875"L x 3.375"W x 1.5"H||10.7 oz||DISCONTINUED|
- This clamp meter will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity to save energy and prolong battery life
- With the backlight and work light, it's easy to view the measurements in dimly lit spaces or in direct sunlight
- With the max/min hold button, the largest and smallest measurement can be saved for quick analysis at a later time
- LCD screen confirms measurements in large, easy to view numbers
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||80% Max.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||32°F - 140°F (0°C - 60°C)|
|Accuracy Temperature||64°F - 82°F (18°C - 28°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1*(specified accuracy) / °C|
|Dimensions||8.875"L x 3.375"H x 1.5"W (22.54cm x 8.57cm x 3.81cm)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030