What's special about this clamp meter?
- Measure voltage, current, resistance, frequency, capacitance and duty cycle with one easy to use test meter
- Magnetic backing allows hands-free operation, ideal in situations where use of two hands is required
- Provides "live readings", or saves maximum and minimum values for analysis at a later time
- Non-contact voltage tester allows safe measurements of potentially dangerous wires
- Click for More Features
The 400A AC Clamp Meter by Klein Tools is a perfect, 6-in-1 multimeter for any electrician, IT professional, or home user. With the ability to check AC current and voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle, this meter is perfect for any job, large or small.
|KT-CL1000||400A AC Clamp Meter||1.5" (3.8cm)||3.38" (8.5cm)||3.38" (8.5cm)||DISCONTINUED|
- After 30 minutes of non-use, the meter will automatically shut off to prolong battery life
- Bright back light/work light helps you view measurements in poorly lit areas like basements or IT closets
- This clamp meter also has the ability to check continuity and diodes to ensure correct placement in circuits
- For an approximate analog representation and a faster response time than the digital display, a bar graph can be viewed on the LCD screen
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||80% Max|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)|
|Storage Temp||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|Accuracy Temp||64°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
|Dimensions||8.875" x 3.375" x 1.5" (22.5cm x 8.5cm x 3.8cm)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Circuit Separation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030