Klein Tools 400A AC Clamp Meter
The 400A AC Clamp Meter by Klein Tools is a perfect, 6-in-1 multimeter for any electrician, IT professional, or home user. With the ability to check AC current and voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle, this meter is perfect for any job, large or small.
- After 30 minutes of non-use, the meter will automatically shut off to prolong battery life
- Bright back light/work light helps you view measurements in poorly lit areas like basements or IT closets
- This clamp meter also has the ability to check continuity and diodes to ensure correct placement in circuits
- For an approximate analog representation and a faster response time than the digital display, a bar graph can be viewed on the LCD screen
|Operating Altitude||2000 Meters|
|Relative Humidity||80% Max|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)|
|Storage Temp||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|Accuracy Temp||64°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C)|
|Calibration||Accurate for one year|
|CAT Rating||CAT III 600V|
|Dimensions||8.875" x 3.375" x 1.5" (22.5cm x 8.5cm x 3.8cm)|
|KT-CL1000||400A AC Clamp Meter||1.5" (3.8cm)||3.38" (8.5cm)||3.38" (8.5cm)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Circuit Separation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!