Kill A Watt™ PS
Protect your valuable electronic equipment and appliances with this innovative power strip/ electronic measuring device. In addition to protecting them, this strip will actually measure how efficient they are. More
The new and advanced elements such as over current, over voltage, and no load detection give you a clean, safe power for your valuable equipment.
- In addition to knowing how much electricity your individual devices are using, now you can check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, line frequency, amperage, KWH/leakage
- The on/off switch has a soft power up and spike free component so that no surges occur from usage
- This amazing device will even let you know the specifics of current leakage or the amount of electricity a device is consuming while "off"
- Backlit LCD display is easy to see even in poor lighting conditions
- The cord is six feet long for placement anywhere you need it
- The power switch is illuminated so you can see it without using more electricity to switch on and off
- Strip has six standard sized outlets and two extra wide outlets for those extra large plugs
- Calculate your overall electrical costs and estimate by the day, week, month, even an entire year
- Adjustable circuit breaker – User sets breaker to 2,5,10 or 15 amps
- Easy-to-use function keys
- Low profile plug has a right angle design which allows it to fit in tight spaces
- Records kilowatt hours to calculate electricity cost
- Automatically shuts off and sounds an audible alarm when current levels exceed safe amounts
- Power monitor shuts off when no load is detected
- Memory will hold readings even in the event of a power outage
- EMI filter reduces noise associated with AC power
- 6 month warranty
CSA Std C22.2 No. 1010-1
|Operating range:||RMS voltage: 108.0 - 132.0;
RMS current: 0.0 - 15.0
|Active power:||0 - 1980 watts|
|Power factor:||0 - 100%|
|Leakage current:||0 - 30ma|
|Max. current (one time):||19,500A|
|Weight:||1 lbs. 11 oz.|
|Dimensions:||3" H x 12.75" W x 2.5" D|
|P3-P4320||P3 Kill A Watt™ PS||2.5 lbs gross with packaging|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- The Power of the Integrated Systems by Middle Atlantic
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Vampire Electronics: How to Slay the Power-Wasters that Are Sucking You Dry
- Surge Protector Roundup: 7 Cleverly Modern Surge Protectors and where to Use Them
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!