What's special about this type of smoke alarm?
- Battery powered alarms give you peace of mind that even during a power outage you are protected and your system is working
- Quick and easy to install to avoid incurring the additional expense of a contractor
- Click for More Features
Kidde Micro Ionization Smoke Alarms 0914E, 0915E, 0916E, and 0918E are battery operated smoke alarms which can be the difference between life and death in a fire. These smoke detectors alert you to the threat or danger of fire quickly using ionization sensing technology to detect smaller particles that are created during large fires. These smoke detectors are battery operated to provide further protection in the event of a power outage or electrical failure. These smoke alarms are available with a variety of special features including discreet size for installation in tight spaces, tamper resistance, a hush button to silence false alarms and a safety light.
|KD-0914E||Kidde Micro Ionization Battery Powered Smoke Alarm, 4" 9V Battery||4" Diameter x 1.45" Depth|
|KD-0915E||Kidde Tamper-Resistant Ionization Batter Power Smoke Alarm, 5" 9V Battery||5" Diameter x 1.75" Depth|
|KD-0916E||Kidde Ionization Battery Power Smoke Alarm, 5" with Hush 9V Battery||5" Diameter x 1.5" Depth|
|KD-0918E||Kidde Micro Ionization Battery Powered Smoke Alarm 5" with Exit Light||5" Diameter x 1.5" Depth|
- Ionization Sensing Technology assures you of a quick alert to fire danger so that you and your family can escape safely
- Test button on each unit allows you to periodically check to make sure that your alarm is properly functioning so you can rest easy
- Five year manufacturer warranty
Kidde offers the first UL-Listed wireless smoke alarms. The Kidde Wireless System includes battery operated and AC powered alarms to fit almost any residential structure. The Kidde Wireless System is easy to install and only involves a few simple steps. The first step is to determine what type of smoke alarms are currently in your home: battery powered, hardwired, or interconnected.
Worldwide, fire causes 20 times more deaths than tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods combined. Having working smoke alarms dramatically increases the chance of survival when a fire occurs. From battery operated to hardwired to interconnected, our smoke alarms will fit a home's specific needs. Our smoke alarms meet or exceed standards set by Underwriters Laboratories, an independent third-party testing agency, as well as guidelines set by the National Fire Protection Association.
|User Guide / Installation Manual||Click to download||Click to download||Click to download||Click to download|
|Special Feature||Discreet size for installation in limited space||Tamper Resistant||"Hush" feature that temporarily silences false alarms or low battery signals||Offers a safety light feature and operates with  9V batteries|
|Power Source||9V battery||9V battery||9V battery||9V battery (qty 2)|
|Audio Alarm||85dB at 10ft||85dB at 10ft||85dB at 10ft||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range||40° F to 100° F||40° F to 100° F||40° F to 100° F||40° F to 100° F|
|Humidity Range||5% - 90% relative humidity||5% - 90% relative humidity||5% - 90% relative humidity||5% - 90% relative humidity|
|Size||3-7/8" diameter x 1.45" depth||5" diameter x 1.75" depth||5" diameter x 1.5" depth||5" diameter x 1.5" depth|
|Weight||0.5 lb||0.5 lb||1.0 lb||0.8 lb|
|LED||No||Red, Normal||Red, Normal||Red, Normal|
- User Manual Model 0914 (PDF)
- User Manual Model 0915 (PDF)
- User Manual Model 0916 (PDF)
- User Manual Model 0918 (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- Smoke Alarm Roundup: The Difference Between Ionization and Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030