Get a Job with CableOrganizer.com!
Cableorganizer.com is the premier online wire management company located in South Florida. Our aim is to provide an environment where customers can get relevant information and the best solution that meets their needs. As we continue to develop and become world class our hiring needs are rapidly growing too. ABOUT US
Web Developer ASP.net
Hours: Full Time
Perform programming assignments under supervision of IT Director. Requires knowledge of programming procedures and data processing requirements. Also responsible for maintaining and modifying programs.
- Utilize the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology to code, test and troubleshoot programs
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Use prescribed specifications to write new program code.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs, report results and provide relevant analysis for decision making.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on management approval.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain accurate programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Commit to confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming resolutions and problems for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Computer Sciences
Logistics & Shipping
Hours: Full Time
CableOrganizer.com is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist. If you are highly detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills, this job is for you. This role is ideal for someone who knows hoe to multi-task and tackle the 'big picture' instead of just the task at hand. Time management, excellent problem solving skills and a positive personality are a must
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for proactively investigating and correcting any issues in discrepancies in the supply chain. You will need to communicate exceptionally with internal, external and 3rd party customers; therefore the ability to communicate well in writing and verbally is a plus. This job will be frustrating for someone who does not enjoy problem resolution. If you love challenges, are upbeat and committed to excellence, then this job is for you.
- Update pricing database
- Manage external freight shipments
- Follow up on expedited orders
- Provide warehouse and customer service support
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Other tasks as needed
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, Outlook…)
- Capable of Multi-tasking
- Effective problem solving skills
- Communicate and interact effectively
- Great organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Follow directions
- Can think independently
- Shipping/ Logistics knowledge (plus)
- Must be flexible (welcome and adaptable to change)
- Positive personality a MUST
Is your job not listed here?
Dream holidays are advertised on the Travel Channel every hour, while dream jobs are a little more scarce. Make your own opportunity here at CableOrganizer.com. If you like working with numbers, ideas, or people, we want to talk with you.
The job that fits you may not be posted on our site, but that does not preclude you from a job here at CableOrganizer.com!
We would like to hear from you!
No one knows your strengths and abilities better than you.
We can create a position that allows you to pursue your optimum career growth.
All while doing a job you actually like.
To think greatness is the first step,
Then you must empower the idea,
And set it in motion with action.*
To send an application and have someone contact you, please fill one of the below applications:
* Paraphrased from: To be Victorious in Life, SRF.
CableOrganizer.com: An Adventure!
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!