Get a Job with CableOrganizer.com!
Cableorganizer.com is the premier online wire management company located in South Florida. Our aim is to provide an environment where customers can get relevant information and the best solution that meets their needs. As we continue to develop and become world class our hiring needs are rapidly growing too. ABOUT US
Customer Service Representative
Hours: Full Time
Are you energetic and well organized? Do you have a passion for people and for providing great service? Are you a goal orientated team player? Do you have an upbeat personality? If so, then this busy fast paced company invites you to apply for this position. Your role as CSR is key to the growth of our business.
This results driven environment is ideal for the candidate who is interested in furthering their career opportunities; friendly co-workers; employee development; and learning new skills.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Strong communication skills- both oral and written are a prerequisite
- Providing telephone and email support to a variety of clients
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and provide answers to our clients queries
- Administrative tasks- light outbound calling, faxing and compiling of research
- Candidates must be familiar with the internet including a variety of web browser and email applications
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Assigning customer requests to different members of the team (work flow management)
- Entering purchase orders (data entry)
Inside Sales Representative
Hours: Full Time
Basic Purpose: Plans, designs, develops, and executes the organization's marketing plan for assigned product or service by establishing effective selling strategies
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Contacts regular & prospective customers to solicit business
- Ability to up sell and sell additional products/services into existing clients
- Recommends products to customers based on customers specific needs and interests
- Answers questions about products, prices, and durability and payment terms
- Meets with customers to demonstrate and explain features of products
- Prepares lists of prospective customers
- Prepares quotes and bids to meet specific needs of customer
- Several years sales and customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Ability to cold call, qualify leads, position value-added services, and close business
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
- Proficiency with Excel to analyze data
- Candidate must have proven strengths in multi-tasking, organization and prospecting
- Effective written and oral sales skills are essential
- Must possess superb people and presentation skills
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Power Point; and comprehensive knowledge and operation of the Internet
Web Developer ASP.net
Hours: Full Time
Perform programming assignments under supervision of IT Director. Requires knowledge of programming procedures and data processing requirements. Also responsible for maintaining and modifying programs.
- Utilize the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology to code, test and troubleshoot programs
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Use prescribed specifications to write new program code.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs, report results and provide relevant analysis for decision making.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on management approval.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain accurate programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Commit to confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming resolutions and problems for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree in Computer Sciences
Is your job not listed here?
Dream holidays are advertised on the Travel Channel every hour, while dream jobs are a little more scarce. Make your own opportunity here at CableOrganizer.com. If you like working with numbers, ideas, or people, we want to talk with you.
The job that fits you may not be posted on our site, but that does not preclude you from a job here at CableOrganizer.com!
We would like to hear from you!
No one knows your strengths and abilities better than you.
We can create a position that allows you to pursue your optimum career growth.
All while doing a job you actually like.
To think greatness is the first step,
Then you must empower the idea,
And set it in motion with action.*
To send an application and have someone contact you, please fill one of the below applications:
* Paraphrased from: To be Victorious in Life, SRF.
CableOrganizer.com: An Adventure!
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!