Get a Job with CableOrganizer.com!
Cableorganizer.com is the premier online wire management company located in South Florida. Our aim is to provide an environment where customers can get relevant information and the best solution that meets their needs. As we continue to develop and become world class our hiring needs are rapidly growing too. Read more about us!
How To Apply:
- Download our application in either PDF or Word Document format
- Fill it out
- Send it in via fax (954-861-2001) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hours: Full Time
Date Posted: April 28, 2016
CableOrganizer.com is looking for a passionate warehouse associate to join our team, if you identify with the description below we would love to hear from you.
Is this you?
"I have a good work ethic, great people skills. I am not afraid of a high energy fast-paced atmosphere. My team members are able to depend on me for accuracy and efficiency."
Our Warehouse Associate needs ambitious and energetic individuals that can handle:
- Pulling/filling orders
- Receiving shipments
- Inventory Control
- Must be dependable and hard working
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to use a fork lift [training provided]
- Basic PC skills
- Service orientation and attention to detail
- Must be able to solve problems
- Ability to perform physical work
- And much more…
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Must be able to pass a 5 panel Drug screening
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs continuously
- Must be able to stoop, bend, carry, lift, crouch, twist, see, hear, speak, and point
- Must be able to read and write English
- Previous warehouse or picking experience is a plus
If you are an energetic individual looking for a new career opportunity in a warehouse environment, CableOrganizer.com wants you to join our team as a Warehouse Associate.
Inside Sales Account Manager
Hours:: Full Time
Date Posted: April 29, 2016
As a CableOrganizer.com Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for maximizing internal and external value from the sales process while providing exceptional service to our valuable customers. You will need to learn and gain an extensive understanding of CableOrganizer's product offerings and use consultative and strategic selling skills to close business and develop relationships. We are looking for a business-focused, organized self-starter who is dedicated to delivering consistent success.
What it takes to be Successful in this Role:
- Manage and build relationships with customers to become their key operational contact.
- Go in-depth to understand customer’s business operations, intuitively learn their challenges, then creatively align opportunities with internal strengths to generate revenue and add quantifiable value.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell products, offer add-on and up-sell products while identifying opportunities to offer value-added services to benefit our customers.
- Help to develop strategies to grow internal and external business.
- Maintain an organized follow-up strategy to ensure high-quality service and efficient sales.
- Ensure that major opportunities do not 'fall through the cracks' or atrophy due to lack of focused attention.
- Research technical information on product requests and ensure accurate transfer of information to customers.
- Collaborate on special projects for customers and sales team as needed.
- Consistently deliver superior internal and external service.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adaptability and solid problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have a sense of urgency, be self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated skills with computer systems and a desire to learn new skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT products and services desired.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and execute on agreed upon metrics.
- Must be able to perform in a high stress environment.
- Able to build loyal relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and internal personnel.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University is preferred.
- The desire to learn in a positive sales environment.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!