Get a Job with CableOrganizer.com!
Cableorganizer.com is the premier online wire management company located in South Florida. Our aim is to provide an environment where customers can get relevant information and the best solution that meets their needs. As we continue to develop and become world class our hiring needs are rapidly growing too. ABOUT US
Hours: Full Time
Date Posted: August 3, 2015
CableOrganizer.com is looking for a passionate warehouse associate to join our team, if you identify with the description below we would love to hear from you.
Is this you?
"I have a good work ethic, great people skills. I am not afraid of a high energy fast-paced atmosphere. My team members are able to depend on me for accuracy and efficiency."
Our Warehouse Associate needs ambitious and energetic individuals that can handle:
- Pulling/filling orders
- Receiving shipments
- Inventory Control
- Must be dependable and hard working
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to use a fork lift [training provided]
- Basic PC skills
- Service orientation and attention to detail
- Must be able to solve problems
- Ability to perform physical work
- And much more…
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Must be able to pass a 5 panel Drug screening
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to life a minimum of 50 lbs continuously
- Must be able to stoop, bend, carry, lift, crouch, twist, see, hear, speak, and point
- Must be able to read and write English Previous warehouse or picking experience is a plus
If you are an energetic individual looking for a new career opportunity in a warehouse environment, CableOrganizer.com wants you to join our team as a Warehouse Associate.
Inside Sales Account Manager
Hours:: Full Time
Date Posted: April 9, 2015
As a CableOrganizer.com Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for maximizing internal and external value from the sales process while providing exceptional service to our valuable customers. You will need to learn and gain an extensive understanding of CableOrganizer's product offerings and use consultative and strategic selling skills to close business and develop relationships. We are looking for a business-focused, organized self-starter who is dedicated to delivering consistent success.
What it takes to be Successful in this Role:
- Manage and build relationships with customers to become their key operational contact.
- Go in-depth to understand customer’s business operations, intuitively learn their challenges, then creatively align opportunities with internal strengths to generate revenue and add quantifiable value.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell products, offer add-on and up-sell products while identifying opportunities to offer value-added services to benefit our customers.
- Help to develop strategies to grow internal and external business.
- Maintain an organized follow-up strategy to ensure high-quality service and efficient sales.
- Ensure that major opportunities do not 'fall through the cracks' or atrophy due to lack of focused attention.
- Research technical information on product requests and ensure accurate transfer of information to customers.
- Collaborate on special projects for customers and sales team as needed.
- Consistently deliver superior internal and external service.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adaptability and solid problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have a sense of urgency, be self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated skills with computer systems and a desire to learn new skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT products and services desired.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and execute on agreed upon metrics.
- Must be able to perform in a high stress environment.
- Able to build loyal relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and internal personnel.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University is preferred.
- The desire to learn in a positive sales environment.
Network & System Administrator
Hours: Full Time
Date Posted: August 12, 2014
The position of Network and System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and managing the network infrastructure. The Network Administrator will also be involved in the design and troubleshooting of customer interfacing network infrastructure and working closely with the IT team and channel partners with the design and implementation. The Network Administrator will work closely with the VP of IT to establish policies and procedures for network performance and security.
- Working closely with the IT team and channel partners with the design and implementation of services.
- Design and troubleshooting of customer interfacing network infrastructure.
- Maintaining, monitoring and managing the network infrastructure.
- Document and maintain network infrastructure.
- Configure servers (MSSQL 2012, Exchange, Windows Server 2008)
- Perform routine Security reviews of environments, internal and external network interfaces and maintaining accurate documentation of these environments.
- Monitor network performance, throughput and stability.
- Configuration of network interfaces and VPN connections for employees, remote offices, and channel partners.
- Accurately document network designs and change requests.
- Oversee IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Develop, Refine and Document network related systems and processes.
- Maintain a colocation and satellite offices
- Maintain and upgrade a Shoretel Phone System
- Identify and document single points of failure in the network.
- Assist in migration to a cloud based infrastructure.
- Strong Written and Verbal communications skills.
- Ability to Subnet IP addresses and network ranges.
- Ability to close unused ports on servers and workstation.
- Ability to document a network using Visio and Active Directory.
- Understanding of routers and switches.
- Understanding of Virtualization (Azure, VMWare, etc.)
- Understanding of Telnet.
- Understanding of Remote Terminal Services and Citrix
- Understanding of DNS.
- Understanding of DHCP.
- Understanding of MSSQL.
- Understanding of Data Base Clustering and Federation.
- Understanding of Active Directory.
- Understanding of routed VLAN Interfaces.
- Understanding of IDS and IPS.
- Understanding of L2 switching (VLANs and Trunking).
- Understanding of basic routing
- Understanding of VPNs (Site-to-Site & Remote User).
- Understanding of Firewalling on any major brand device: Cisco, Sonicwall
- Understanding of Backup Systems (Tapes, Continuous)
- Familiar with performance analyzer tools.
- Familiar with network analyzer tools.
- Familiar with analyzing server logs.
- Familiar with Disaster Recovery.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Computer Systems Management
- MCSE or MCSA
- Security +
- 5+ years network administration experience
Web Developer ASP.net
Hours: Full Time
Perform programming assignments under supervision of IT Director. Requires knowledge of programming procedures and data processing requirements. Also responsible for maintaining and modifying programs.
- Utilize the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology to code, test and troubleshoot programs
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Use prescribed specifications to write new program code.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs, report results and provide relevant analysis for decision making.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on management approval.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain accurate programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Commit to confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming resolutions and problems for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Computer Sciences
Logistics & Shipping
Hours: Full Time
CableOrganizer.com is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist. If you are highly detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills, this job is for you. This role is ideal for someone who knows hoe to multi-task and tackle the 'big picture' instead of just the task at hand. Time management, excellent problem solving skills and a positive personality are a must
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for proactively investigating and correcting any issues in discrepancies in the supply chain. You will need to communicate exceptionally with internal, external and 3rd party customers; therefore the ability to communicate well in writing and verbally is a plus. This job will be frustrating for someone who does not enjoy problem resolution. If you love challenges, are upbeat and committed to excellence, then this job is for you.
- Update pricing database
- Manage external freight shipments
- Follow up on expedited orders
- Provide warehouse and customer service support
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Other tasks as needed
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, Outlook…)
- Capable of Multi-tasking
- Effective problem solving skills
- Communicate and interact effectively
- Great organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Follow directions
- Can think independently
- Shipping/ Logistics knowledge (plus)
- Must be flexible (welcome and adaptable to change)
- Positive personality a MUST
Is your job not listed here?
Dream holidays are advertised on the Travel Channel every hour, while dream jobs are a little more scarce. Make your own opportunity here at CableOrganizer.com. If you like working with numbers, ideas, or people, we want to talk with you.
The job that fits you may not be posted on our site, but that does not preclude you from a job here at CableOrganizer.com!
We would like to hear from you!
No one knows your strengths and abilities better than you.
We can create a position that allows you to pursue your optimum career growth.
All while doing a job you actually like.
To think greatness is the first step,
Then you must empower the idea,
And set it in motion with action.*
To send an application and have someone contact you, please fill one of the below applications:
* Paraphrased from: To be Victorious in Life, SRF.
CableOrganizer.com: An Adventure!
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!