What's special about this cable puller?
- Great for inside wiring jobs and residential installations with occupied conduits as it allows cabling to easily slide over existing wires, especially at bends
- The smallest fish tape of the Buddy® System has a 1/8" diameter - that makes it ideal for lighter cables and smaller scale installations
- Available in 50, 100 and 150 feet lengths to accommodate your job requirements
- Click for More Features
When fishing for voice, network, or electrical wiring in conduit as small as a 1/2" in diameter, the situation can quickly become a nightmare scenario for even veteran wire installation professionals.
|JAM-8-18-50||1/8" x 50' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-100||1/8" x 100' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-150||1/8" x 150' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.7 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-50K||1/8" x 50' OD Conduit Rod with Accessory Kit||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-100K||1/8" x 100' OD Conduit Rod with Accessory Kit||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.7 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-150K||1/8" x 150' OD Conduit Rod with Accessory Kit||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||3 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-AK||Wee Buddy Standard Accessory Kit||7.5" x 4.5" x 2"||0.3 lb|
|JAM-8-18-146||End Ferrule Repair Kit||7" x 4"||0.1 lb|
|JAM-8-18-160||Pulling Eye||5" x 5"||0.1 lb|
This can be contributed to most fish tapes being at least 1/4" in diameter or more, not leaving much room for wires which typically leads to frustration, snagged wires, and can even damage the fish tape. Jameson, a manufacturer of quality cable pulling and installation devices, has developed the Wee Buddy® fish tapes as a solution for pulling wires through small or overcrowded conduit. With a total outside rod diameter of 1/8" and round sleek sheath, the Wee Buddy® slides easily over preexisting wires while leaving adequate enough room for new wires, helping to reduce time consuming tangles and damaging friction.
- Allow to fish conduit as small as 1/2" inside diameter
- Non-conductive fiberglass conduit rodder
- Perfect to use for installing short electrical wire, or long coax cables
- Strong, flexible & strong fish tape and conduit rodder
- Total outside rod diameter of 1/8”
- Perfect tool for fishing telecom, voice, data and electrical conduit
- The easy grip design allows effective pushing and pulling
- Patented design with snap-on accessory kit
- 1.5" bend radius
- 200-Lbs pull strength
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" x 2"
- Optional Accessory Kit includes: Small Spring Leader, Large Spring Leader, 2 Pulling Eyes, 2 Splice Ferrules, 2 End Ferrules, Glue, Emery Cloth, Plastic Case
|Bending Radius :||1.5"|
|Pulling Strength :||200 lbs|
|Dimensions :||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"|
|Outside Rod Diameter :||3/16"|
|Weight :||50' : 2 lbs
100' : 2.3 lbs
150' : 2.7 lbs
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great case and attachment
Comments about Jameson 1/8"" X 50' Od Conduit Rod:
The 1/8 diameter fiberglass is not good for big wiring jobs. I snapped mine during the first week of use when it was inside a 2 inch conduct tube. IF your going with a fiberglass pull be sure it's 1/4 diameter.