Jameson Versa Block
CableOrganizer.com offers Jameson Versa Block which offers the versatility of stringing cable at midspan on new and existing overlash construction. It is ideally suited for easy cable placement from aerial lift buckets, as well as from ground positions using lay-up sticks. It is available either with rubber or aluminum rollers fo just about any cabling applications.
- Installs quickly and easily with lay-up sticks and a wire raising tool
- Its wide keeper arm opening accommodates up to 3" cable bundles when used as overlash block
- Available with rubber or aluminum rollers for various installations
- When using aluminum rollers you reduce friction, thus preventing potential heat build up and damage to synthetic rollers
|Dimensions||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D|
|Weight||2.3 lbs||2.4 lbs|
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|JAM-90-100||Versa Block with Rubber Rollers||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D||2.3 lbs|
|JAM-90-100-A||Versa Blocks with Aluminum Rollers||7" W x 9.5" H x 5" D||2.4 lbs|
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!