Jameson Telescoping Measuring Poles
Jameson Telescoping Measuring Stick is ideal for all your aerial construction measuring needs. The non-conductive fiberglass pole offers fast, accurate one-person measuring of height clearances and vertical distances for utility vehicles. This telescoping measuring device extends to 25' and retracts to 5'6" for easy storage and transportation in its orange colored carrying case. Featured is a threaded tip for attaching wiring accessories and inner locking buttons to prevent it from separating during use.
- Solid construction will not bend or break once it reaches full length like traditional measuring tape
- Measurements are displayed in standard and metric markings for full accuracy
- Tip is threaded to allow for attachment of accessories
- Includes an carrying case and a heavy duty hook
- Ideal for measuring:
- Electrical Line clearances
- Vertical distances
- Under Bridge Construction
- Cable Spans
|Includes||Telescoping Mearuring Pole, Hook Accessory, and Carry Bag|
|Dimensions||54" H x 2.5" W|
Please Note: This product ships in 3 business days
|JAM-TP-125M||Jameson 25' Roung Telescoping Measuring Pole with Hook Accessory and Carry Bag||54" H x 2.5" W||5.2 lbs|
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!