What's special about Jameson measuring pole?
- Allows one person to quickly and accurately measure up to 25’ vertically without the use of a ladder
- Collapses to 5’6” for easy storage and transportation
- Made up of 7 sections that lock at various intervals to prevent separation
- Constructed of non-conductive fiberglass for added safety around electrical lines
- Click for More Features
Jameson Telescoping Measuring Stick is ideal for all your aerial construction measuring needs. The non-conductive fiberglass pole offers fast, accurate one-person measuring of height clearances and vertical distances for utility vehicles. This telescoping measuring device extends to 25' and retracts to 5'6" for easy storage and transportation in its orange colored carrying case. Featured is a threaded tip for attaching wiring accessories and inner locking buttons to prevent it from separating during use.
Please Note: This product ships in 3 business days
|JAM-TP-125M||Jameson 25' Roung Telescoping Measuring Pole with Hook Accessory and Carry Bag||54" H x 2.5" W||5.2 lbs|
- Solid construction will not bend or break once it reaches full length like traditional measuring tape
- Measurements are displayed in standard and metric markings for full accuracy
- Tip is threaded to allow for attachment of accessories
- Includes an carrying case and a heavy duty hook
- Ideal for measuring:
- Electrical Line clearances
- Vertical distances
- Under Bridge Construction
- Cable Spans
|Includes||Telescoping Mearuring Pole, Hook Accessory, and Carry Bag|
|Dimensions||54" H x 2.5" W|
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030