Jameson Set-Up Brackets
Jameson Set-Up Brackets allow technicians to mount a corner block on the strand or cable from the ground. This is a unique set up bracket system which provides an open side allowing for the corner blocks and cable to be placed independently, after the bracket is attached to the strand, for fast and efficient set up.
- Unique system utilizes a Jameson 60° or standard 45° corner block, including standard hardware
- After the bracket is attached to the strand, each bracket provides an open side allowing for the corner block and cable to be placed independently
- For added convenience, these brackets can be attached with standard 3-bolt suspension clamp pole-mount hardware
- Available in single, dual, and quad brackets so technicians may choose the appropriate one according to the number of strands or cable they will be working with
|Weight||2.8 lbs||3.5 lbs||4.2 lbs|
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|JAM-70-301||Jameson Set-Up Bracket - Single||2.8 lbs|
|JAM-70-302||Jameson Set-Up Bracket - Dual||3.5 lbs|
|JAM-70-304||Jameson Set-Up Bracket - Quad||4.2 lbs|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!