What's special about these aerial construction tools?
Jameson Set-Up Brackets allow technicians to mount a corner block on the strand or cable from the ground. This is a unique set up bracket system which provides an open side allowing for the corner blocks and cable to be placed independently, after the bracket is attached to the strand, for fast and efficient set up.
NOTE: When using as set-up bracket you must also use corner blocks and pole mount brackets.
- Unique system utilizes a Jameson 60° or standard 45° corner block, including standard hardware
- After the bracket is attached to the strand, each bracket provides an open side allowing for the corner block and cable to be placed independently
- For added convenience, these brackets can be attached with standard 3-bolt suspension clamp pole-mount hardware
- Available in single, dual, and quad brackets so technicians may choose the appropriate one according to the number of strands or cable they will be working with
|Weight||2.8 lbs||3.5 lbs||4.2 lbs|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030