Jameson Sectional Push Rod Installers Kit
- The luminescent fiberglass rods make it easy to fish and pull cables in dark walls, ceilings, crawl spaces and floors.
- Ships only UPS (USPS does not ship due to oversize) .
- The 1/4" rod is designed for long runs where rigidity is needed.
The 3/16" rod is preferred for short runs or where space is more limited and there is a need for flexibility.
Included in the Kit:
- (2) 5'X1/4" Sections
- (2) 2.5'X1/4" Sections
- (4) 5'X3/16" Sections
- (2) Bullet Nose Accessories
- (2) Hooks
- (1) Whisk Accessory
- Bullet Nose with Eyelet: serves to attach wire or cable for pushing or pulling
- Hook: Allows to pull wires or cables
- Whisk: Guides rod to avoid obstacles
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|PART #||CONTENTS||EXTENDED LENGTH||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|JAM-7-8-IK|| (2) 5' x 1/4" Sections
(2) 2.5' x 1/4" Sections
(4) 5' x 3/16" Sections
(2) Bullet Nose Accessories
(1) Whisk Accessory
|15'||1.2" X 66"|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Saves time
- In walls and ceilings
Comments about Jameson Sectional Push Rod Installers Kit:
I like this product because it doesn't get coiled up in the wall or ceiling. It has strength and flexibility which makes fishing wire easier in certain applications. The most important thing is that it saves me time and time is money.