What's special about this installation set?
- High strength and extreme flexibility
- One kit has everything you need for any type of cable fishing, routing, feeding ina small target space in retofit environments
- Unique non-conductive solution to push or pull wire or cables
- Constructed of high strength luminescent fiberglass that glows in the dark
- The threaded sections allow easy customization of rod length for any job
- Rods are available in two diameters: 1/4" and 3/16" that can be used in any combination adding greater versatility
- Click for More Features
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|PART #||CONTENTS||EXTENDED LENGTH||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|JAM-7-8-IK|| (2) 5' x 1/4" Sections
(2) 2.5' x 1/4" Sections
(4) 5' x 3/16" Sections
(2) Bullet Nose Accessories
(1) Whisk Accessory
|15'||1.2" X 66"|
- The luminescent fiberglass rods make it easy to fish and pull cables in dark walls, ceilings, crawl spaces and floors.
- Ships only UPS (USPS does not ship due to oversize) .
- The 1/4" rod is designed for long runs where rigidity is needed.
The 3/16" rod is preferred for short runs or where space is more limited and there is a need for flexibility.
Included in the Kit:
- (2) 5'X1/4" Sections
- (2) 2.5'X1/4" Sections
- (4) 5'X3/16" Sections
- (2) Bullet Nose Accessories
- (2) Hooks
- (1) Whisk Accessory
- Bullet Nose with Eyelet: serves to attach wire or cable for pushing or pulling
- Hook: Allows to pull wires or cables
- Whisk: Guides rod to avoid obstacles
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Saves time
- In walls and ceilings
Comments about Jameson Sectional Push Rod Installers Kit:
I like this product because it doesn't get coiled up in the wall or ceiling. It has strength and flexibility which makes fishing wire easier in certain applications. The most important thing is that it saves me time and time is money.