Jameson Pole-Mount Brackets
Jameson Pole-Mount Brackets have been designed to save vertical space on crowded joint occupied poles. The contoured bracket base is designed to fit pole radius and provide maximum bracket stability. Furthermore, the nylon ratchet strap will not damage existing cable drops on pole and weighs less than chain straps for easy mobility. Also, these brackets can be adjusted to work from right-hand or left-hand side for operation convenience.
- There are three separate pole mount brackets to choose from: single, dual, and quad, each can be chosen according to the needs of the technician depending on the number of strands or cables they will be working with
- Ideal for mounting single, dual, or quad corner blocks on the pole
- The nylon ratchet strap weighs less than chain straps and will not damage any existing cable drops on the pole
- For operational convenience, these brackets can be adjusted to work from either the right or left hand side
|Pole Mount Brackets||Single||Dual||Quad (universal)|
|Dimensions||9" x 4.25" x 4.5"||8" x 5" x 8"||9" x 9" x 5"|
|Weight||7.5 lbs||7.8 lbs||10.1 lbs|
Please Note: These products ship in 3 business days
|JAM-70-101||Jameson Pole-Mount Corner Bracket - Single||9" x 4.25" x 4.5"||7.5 lbs|
|JAM-70-102||Jameson Pole-Mount Corner Bracket - Dual||8" x 5" x 8"||7.8 lbs|
|JAM-70-104||Jameson Pole-Mount Corner Bracket - Quad (Universal)||9" x 9" x 5"||10.1 lbs|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!