Intermatic Electronic Seven Day Timer
You never need to come home to a dark, lonely house once you set up your timers. These time switches will help to save energy which equates to dollars.
Program lights, fans, even appliances to come on when you need them for increased security and convenience. The EI500 series compact 7-Day timers are compact, quiet, low profile and simple to program for to-the-minute 24-hour or 7-day control. The backlit LCD display always shows time of day, day of the week, timer load, and the load status.
- Programs can be set for 24-hour or 7-day load control based on your preferences
- For use indoor (coffee pots, fans) or out (lights, fans) for versatility
- Random mode operates lights randomly, creating a more lived-in look with the touch of a button
- Compact and quiet with well lit display for easy viewing during the day or night
- LCD display continuously shows time of day, day of the week, timer load and load status
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1-1999 Section 184.108.40.206 for Automatic Lighting Shutoff
- Available in three colors: white, ivory or light almond to match your design and decor
- Series replaces single-pole switches in a variety of applications
- Automatically switches loads with to-the-minute accuracy
- UL E10694 approved
- Backlit LCD for easy viewing day or night
- Limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty to protect your investment
For use in:
- Hall lights
- Ceiling lights
- In home fans
- Porch Lights
- Outdoor lights
- Air conditioners
- Coffee makers
- Industrial fans
|Battery:||CR2 lithium battery (provides up to 3 years of time-keeping)|
|Non-volatile memory:||Program selections are stored for life|
|Switch rating (resistive) heater:||15 Amp, 120 VAC 1800W|
|Tungsten (incandescent):||8.3 Amp, 120 VAC 1000W|
|Ballast (fluorescent):||8 Amp, 120 VAC|
|Motor:||1/4 HP, 120 VAC|
|Events:||7 ON/OFF events per week|
|Colors:||White, Ivory or Light Almond|
|Special Voltages and Cycles:||50 or 60 Hz|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range:||-32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Min ON/OFF Time:||1 minute|
|Max ON/OFF Time:||6 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
Caution: Do not use for sunlamps, sauna, or other source of electrically produced heat
|IN-EI500||Electronic 7-Day Timer||White, Ivory, Almond||2.75"H x 1.72"W x 1.35"D|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Intermatic Timers Installation Instructions PDF
- Intermatic Timers Brochure PDF
- Intermatic Timers Setting Instructions PDF
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Spend Money to Save Money: Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- UL Listing
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- The History of Energy Star
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY FROM INTERMATIC INCORPORATED-
If within (1) year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Intermatic Incorporated will repair or replace it, at its sole option, free of charge. This warranty is extended to the original household purchaser only and is not transferable. This warranty does not apply to: (a) damage to units caused by accident, dropping or abuse in handling, acts of God or any negligent use; (b) units which have been subject to unauthorized repair, opened, taken apart or otherwise modified; (c) units not used in accordance with instructions; (d) damages exceeding the cost of the product; (e) sealed lamps or lamp bulbs, LED's and batteries; (f) if the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear; (g) transit damage, initial installation costs, removal costs, or reinstallation costs.
INTERMATIC INCORPORATED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRAN TOF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY MODIFIED TO EXIST OMNLY AS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND SHALL BE OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE WARRANTY PERIOD STATED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty service is available by mailing the product,securely wrapped to avoid shipping damage, along with proof of purchase, postage prepaid to Intermatic Incorporated • After Sales Service • 777 Winn Rd. • Spring Grove, IL 600081-9698.