Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch ICI-524124
This is an easy-to-use, easy to install ethernet switch. With Auto-learning capabilities, you just take it out of the box, follow the simple instructions and you are ready to transfer your pictures, songs, and other applications at faster speeds than you previously had access to.
- Amazingly powerful for the price. Device utilizes broadcast storm control, the store and forward switching method, so you are still up and running even when your system is working at full capacity
- Automatically senses the link speeds of 10/100/1000 and selects the best, thanks to Auto MDI-X ports
- Invaluable high performance operation during half and full duplex, with zero packet loss
- Auto-learning of network configuration makes this a "smart" device – it figures out the configuration without any user input
- Supports up to 4,096 MAC address entries
- Supports jumbo frames up to 4.6 kBytes, and has 156 kBytes buffer memory
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
|ICI-524124||INT Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch 8-ports||5.5" L x 4.1" W x 1" H||0.5 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- User Manual (PDF)
- What's the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Productivity On The Go: Retractable Ethernet Cable
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business