IGUS® Chainflex® PUR CAT5e Ethernet Cable
Whether your application calls for high flexibility, EMI protection, or extreme durability, the IGUS® Chainflex® PUR Ethernet Cable is the solution. Unlike standard CAT5e patch cables, the CF14US premium grade shielded ethernet cable will not quickly ware thin under high friction or become severed do to high tensile stress. Making this Ethernet cable ideal for hardworking applications like CNC machinery, milling equipment, cleanrooms, indoor cranes, storage and retrieval units for high-bay warehouses, or outdoor equipment not directly exposed to sunlight.
- Conductors are 26 AWG finely stranded tinned copper wires that provide superior continuity for hardworking network components and hardware
- Color-coded, polyethylene-foam conductor insulation meets T568A/B wiring standards for providing fast and reliable termination while reducing the chance of crossed or improper installation
- Inner jacket is a gusset filled, pressure extruded TPE blend that provides excellent flexibility while keeping the 4 pairs twisted together after outer layers have been stripped away
- Overall shield is made of highly flexible tinned copper braiding that greatly reduces the effects of EMI on conductor performance, while acting as a second layer of defense in case the outer jacket has been torn or worn thin
- Outer jacket is a pressure extruded, halogen-free PUR blend that provides excellent abrasion and oil-resistance, with moderate UV-resistance and flame retardant qualities
- Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2
- FT1 Flame resistance
- ЯU® Compliant
- UL/CSA AWM Rated
- CE Rated
- RoHS Compliant
|Part #||Price||AWG||Strand AWG||Number of Pairs & Rated Cross-Section|
|CF14US-02-04-02||26||19/38||4 Pairs x 0.144mm²|
|Outside Diameter||Copper Index||Weight|
lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet
|Minimum Bending Radius, moving||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Minimum Bending Radius, fixed||7.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissible Termperature, moving||-31° to 158° F (-35° to 70° C)|
|Permissible Temperature, fixed||-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)|
|Insertion Loss||Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2 for CAT5e stranded conductors|
|Capacitance (Conductor to Conductor)||19pF/ft|
|RU||UL AWM: 80° C 300V
CSA AWML I/II A/B 80° C 300V
|Conductor Colors||Blue & White/Blue, Orange & White/Orange, Green & White/Green, Brown & White/Brown|
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PRICE / FOOT
Add Length at Checkout
|IGU-CF14US-02-04-02||Chainflex® Shielded CAT5e PUR Ethernet Cable, 26 AWG, 4-pair|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!