What's special about these IGUS® Cable Carriers?
- Protects hoses and cable from debris such as wood chips or metal shavings, and from being pinched or shut off during use
- Water and temperature resistance for extreme applications
- Limited bend radius protects cables for optimal performance
- No special tools needed - chain and tubes can be opened and adjusted using just a screwdriver
- Click for More Features
IGUS® E-Chain® cable track carrier systems are widely used to guide and protect cables and hoses on automated machinery. Over 30 years of experience have proven excellence in performance in various fields such as: medical lab equipment, robot dressout, extendable trailers and tele-handlers, packaging machinery, machine tools and custom machines. E-Chain® is a lightweight, maintenance-free carrier, that prevents cables from breaking, corkscrewing, or tangling.
- Small pitch for fast and easy access
- Made from strong material (igumid NB) for torsional rigidity and torque resistance
- Specifically constructed for quiet operation
- Ability to handle high loads for your convenience
- Multi-axis movement for a faster operation
- Smart design for fast and easy access
- Withstands temperatures from -22° F to 212° F (-30° C to 100° C) for use in extreme conditions
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030