What's special about these multimode fiber optic cables?
- Provides excellent EMI protection without using hard-to-work-with metal shielding that prolongs the time it takes to install and terminate fibers
- Premium quality gradient glass fiber optic cable with layers of heavy duty outer protection for use in hardworking automated machinery that requires consistent and reliable performance
- Available in 6 and 12 fiber counts, with either a 62.5/125 or 50/125 diameter for meeting preexisting or from-scratch multimode networking standards
- Click for More Features
Chainflex® premium grade multimode fiber optic cables from IGUS® provide professional networking and mechanical engineers with a rugged solution for providing fast data transmission to equipment in unfavorable conditions.
Please Allow up to 15 Business Days for Shipping
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|Weight / Foot||Price|
|IGU-CFLG-6G-625-125-TC||6||62.5/125||0.45" (11.5mm)||0.16 lb|
|IGU-CFLG-12G-625-125-TC||12||62.5/125||0.45" (11.5mm)||0.16 lb|
|IGU-CFLG-6G-50-125-TC||6||50/125||0.45" (11.5mm)||0.16 lb|
|IGU-CFLG-12G-50-125-TC||12||50/125||0.45" (11.5mm)||0.16 lb|
These multimode fiber optic cables consist of multiple color-coded gradient glass fibers that are layered in several protective jackets to provide UV, oil, abrasion, EMI, and low temperature resistance.
- Outer jacket is constructed from a low adhesion, highly abrasion resistant TPE blend with an integrated torsion protection braid that keeps the inner core safe and protected in high friction environments, such as moving cable/hose carrier systems or suspended cable management for automated industrial equipment
- Inner layer of stranded GRP rods provides excellent strain relief elements for helping to maintain a proper bend radius in moving components
- Bare fibers are coated in a gel-filled sheath to help keep fibers safe from harmful impact, while reducing the effects of performance damaging EMI
- UV and oil-resistant jacket for mechanical use in both indoor and outdoor applications
- Usable in suspended and gliding cable management of up to 1,641 feet (500m) and more
- Metal-free to eliminate additional crosstalk
- CE Rated
|Weight||Price per Foot|
(Mhz x Km)
(Mhz x Km)
|IGU-CFLG-6G-625-125-TC||6||62.5/125||160 - 200||3.2||200 - 500||0.9||0.45"||11.5||160||238|
|IGU-CFLG-12G-625-125-TC||12||62.5/125||160 - 200||3.2||200 - 500||0.9||0.45"||11.5||160||238|
|IGU-CFLG-6G-50-125-TC||6||50/125||200 - 600||2.5 - 3.5||600 - 1200||0.7 - 1.5||0.45"||11.5||160||238|
|IGU-CFLG-12G-50-125-TC||12||50/125||200 - 600||2.5 - 3.5||600 - 1200||0.7 - 1.5||0.45"||11.5||160||238|
|Minimum bending radius, moving:||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Minimum bending radius, fixed:||7.55 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissible temperature, moving:||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Permissible temperature, fixed:||-13°F to 140°F (-25°C to +60°C)|
|Color code:||6 fiber — natural, yellow, green, red, violet, blue|
|12 fiber — natural, yellow, green, red, violet, blue, light blue, gray, brown, black, orange, pink|
|* lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts