What's special about this Cat5e Ethernet cable?
- Premium-grade category 5 data cable specifically designed to withstand the punishing rigors of constantly moving parts, while withstanding some of the harshest environmental elements
- Abrasion resistant and highly flexible construction protects inner conductors from premature breakage and wear-and-tear in high stress applications, such as cable/ hose carrier systems or suspended cable trays for industrial machinery
- 26 AWG inner conductors are constructed from finely stranded bare copper wires to provide excellent data transmission while meeting and exceeding the EIA/TIA compliance for CAT5e performance
- Click for More Features
Equipment failure due to cables deteriorating and not living up to the demanding standards of today’s fast-paced machinery is a very costly and counterproductive problem that plagues a wide range of industries, from amusement parks to machine shops. Chainflex® Cat 5e Ethernet patch cords from Igus® provide the perfect solution to failing data cables used for moving machinery. Unlike standard Cat 5 cables, these high-performance cables contain multiple layers of strong, flexible and resistant materials to ensure cables perform and maintain the highest level of reliability, even in the roughest environments.
NOTE: Please Allow 5-10 Business Days for Shipping
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|IGU-RI9296-2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||2m (6.56 ft)||Violet||0.67 lb|
|IGU-RI9296-10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||10m (32.81 ft)||Violet||3.28 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||15m (49.21 ft)||Violet||4.92 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||25m (82.02 ft)||Violet||8.20 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||30m (98.43 ft)||Violet||9.84 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||2m (6.56 ft)||Violet||0.67 lb|
|IGU-RI9296-N10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||10m (32.81 ft)||Violet||3.28 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||15m (49.21 ft)||Violet||4.92 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||25m (82.02 ft)||Violet||8.20 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||30m (98.43 ft)||Violet||9.84 lbs|
- Pre-harnessed with high-quality RJ-45 keystones for immediate installation and use
- Conductors are insulated in a polyethylene foam designed to ensure consistency, while limiting crosstalk and interference
- Inner jacket is molded from a low-adhesion PVC blend designed to provide excellent flexibility, while protecting and maintaining twisted conductor pairs
- Overall shield offers up to 90% optical coverage, and is made from highly flexible tinned copper braid that significantly reduces the effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI) on the cable’s performance
- Outer jacket is a pressure extruded, halogen-free PUR blend that provides excellent abrasion and oil-resistance, with moderate UV-resistance and flame retardant qualities
- EIA/TIA 568-B.2 Compliant
- ЯU® Compliant
- CSA AWM Rated
- CE Rated
|Lengths||2m (6.56'), 10m (32.81'), 15m (49.21'), 25m (85.02'), 30m (98.43')|
|Number of Pairs||4 pairs|
|Outer Diameter (approx)||0.3" [7.6mm]|
|Shield||Tinned Copper, 90% optical coverage|
|Copper Index||7.4 lbs/mft [11kg/km]|
|Weight||60 lbs/mft [89 kg/km]|
|Types||CAT5e Patch Cord
CAT5e Cross-Over Cable
|Minimum bending radius for flexible use||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissable temperature range for continuous flexing||-22° to +176° F [-30° to +90° C]|
|Insertion Loss||Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2 for CAT5e stranded conductors|
|Capacitance (conductor to conductor)||19pF/ft|
|RU||CSA AWM: I/II A/B 80° C 300V|
|Conductor Color||Blue & White/Blue, Orange & White/Orange, Green & White/Green, Brown & White/Brown|
|lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030