What's special about this Cat5e Ethernet cable?
- Premium-grade category 5 data cable specifically designed to withstand the punishing rigors of constantly moving parts, while withstanding some of the harshest environmental elements
- Abrasion resistant and highly flexible construction protects inner conductors from premature breakage and wear-and-tear in high stress applications, such as cable/ hose carrier systems or suspended cable trays for industrial machinery
- 26 AWG inner conductors are constructed from finely stranded bare copper wires to provide excellent data transmission while meeting and exceeding the EIA/TIA compliance for CAT5e performance
- Click for More Features
Equipment failure due to cables deteriorating and not living up to the demanding standards of today’s fast-paced machinery is a very costly and counterproductive problem that plagues a wide range of industries, from amusement parks to machine shops. Chainflex® Cat 5e Ethernet patch cords from Igus® provide the perfect solution to failing data cables used for moving machinery. Unlike standard Cat 5 cables, these high-performance cables contain multiple layers of strong, flexible and resistant materials to ensure cables perform and maintain the highest level of reliability, even in the roughest environments.
NOTE: Please Allow 5-10 Business Days for Shipping
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|IGU-RI9296-2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||2m (6.56 ft)||Violet||0.67 lb|
|IGU-RI9296-10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||10m (32.81 ft)||Violet||3.28 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||15m (49.21 ft)||Violet||4.92 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||25m (82.02 ft)||Violet||8.20 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||30m (98.43 ft)||Violet||9.84 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||2m|
|IGU-RI9296-N10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||10m|
|IGU-RI9296-N15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||15m|
|IGU-RI9296-N25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||25m|
|IGU-RI9296-N30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||30m|
- Pre-harnessed with high-quality RJ-45 keystones for immediate installation and use
- Conductors are insulated in a polyethylene foam designed to ensure consistency, while limiting crosstalk and interference
- Inner jacket is molded from a low-adhesion PVC blend designed to provide excellent flexibility, while protecting and maintaining twisted conductor pairs
- Overall shield offers up to 90% optical coverage, and is made from highly flexible tinned copper braid that significantly reduces the effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI) on the cable’s performance
- Outer jacket is a pressure extruded, halogen-free PUR blend that provides excellent abrasion and oil-resistance, with moderate UV-resistance and flame retardant qualities
- EIA/TIA 568-B.2 Compliant
- ЯU® Compliant
- CSA AWM Rated
- CE Rated
|Lengths||2m (6.56'), 10m (32.81'), 15m (49.21'), 25m (85.02'), 30m (98.43')|
|Number of Pairs||4 pairs|
|Outer Diameter (approx)||0.3" [7.6mm]|
|Shield||Tinned Copper, 90% optical coverage|
|Copper Index||7.4 lbs/mft [11kg/km]|
|Weight||60 lbs/mft [89 kg/km]|
|Types||CAT5e Patch Cord
CAT5e Cross-Over Cable
|Minimum bending radius for flexible use||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissable temperature range for continuous flexing||-22° to +176° F [-30° to +90° C]|
|Insertion Loss||Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2 for CAT5e stranded conductors|
|Capacitance (conductor to conductor)||19pF/ft|
|RU||CSA AWM: I/II A/B 80° C 300V|
|Conductor Color||Blue & White/Blue, Orange & White/Orange, Green & White/Green, Brown & White/Brown|
|lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts