Igus® Chainflex® CAT5e Network Cables
Equipment failure due to cables deteriorating and not living up to the demanding standards of today’s fast-paced machinery is a very costly and counterproductive problem that plagues a wide range of industries, from amusement parks to machine shops. Chainflex® Cat 5e Ethernet patch cords from Igus® provide the perfect solution to failing data cables used for moving machinery. Unlike standard Cat 5 cables, these high-performance cables contain multiple layers of strong, flexible and resistant materials to ensure cables perform and maintain the highest level of reliability, even in the roughest environments.
- Pre-harnessed with high-quality RJ-45 keystones for immediate installation and use
- Conductors are insulated in a polyethylene foam designed to ensure consistency, while limiting crosstalk and interference
- Inner jacket is molded from a low-adhesion PVC blend designed to provide excellent flexibility, while protecting and maintaining twisted conductor pairs
- Overall shield offers up to 90% optical coverage, and is made from highly flexible tinned copper braid that significantly reduces the effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI) on the cable’s performance
- Outer jacket is a pressure extruded, halogen-free PUR blend that provides excellent abrasion and oil-resistance, with moderate UV-resistance and flame retardant qualities
- EIA/TIA 568-B.2 Compliant
- ЯU® Compliant
- CSA AWM Rated
- CE Rated
|Lengths||2m (6.56'), 10m (32.81'), 15m (49.21'), 25m (85.02'), 30m (98.43')|
|Number of Pairs||4 pairs|
|Outer Diameter (approx)||0.3" [7.6mm]|
|Shield||Tinned Copper, 90% optical coverage|
|Copper Index||7.4 lbs/mft [11kg/km]|
|Weight||60 lbs/mft [89 kg/km]|
|Types||CAT5e Patch Cord
CAT5e Cross-Over Cable
|Minimum bending radius for flexible use||12.5 x outer cable diameter|
|Permissable temperature range for continuous flexing||-22° to +176° F [-30° to +90° C]|
|Insertion Loss||Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.2 for CAT5e stranded conductors|
|Capacitance (conductor to conductor)||19pF/ft|
|RU||CSA AWM: I/II A/B 80° C 300V|
|Conductor Color||Blue & White/Blue, Orange & White/Orange, Green & White/Green, Brown & White/Brown|
|lbs/mft = pounds per thousand feet|
NOTE: Please Allow 5-10 Business Days for Shipping
All Cuts Under 200 FEET in length are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable
All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Goods not in resaleable condition will not be accepted
|IGU-RI9296-2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||2m (6.56 ft)||Violet||0.67 lb|
|IGU-RI9296-10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||10m (32.81 ft)||Violet||3.28 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||15m (49.21 ft)||Violet||4.92 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||25m (82.02 ft)||Violet||8.20 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Patch Cord||30m (98.43 ft)||Violet||9.84 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N2M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||2m (6.56 ft)||Violet||0.67 lb|
|IGU-RI9296-N10M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||10m (32.81 ft)||Violet||3.28 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N15M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||15m (49.21 ft)||Violet||4.92 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N25M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||25m (82.02 ft)||Violet||8.20 lbs|
|IGU-RI9296-N30M||IGUS Chainflex CAT5e Cross-Over Cable||30m (98.43 ft)||Violet||9.84 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!