What's special about this wire pulling lube?
- Teflon® added which provides greater lubricity than other wax-based lubricants for easier pulling
- Dries slowly to a non-conducting film that won’t harden, leaving you free to extract cables anytime after application
- Homogeneous blend requires no mixing - it’s ready to use right out of the bottle
- Click for More Features
Yellow 77® Plus Wire Pulling Lubricant by Ideal Industries is specially formulated with Teflon to be environmentally safe, have greater lubricity than other lubricants, and eliminate inconvenient, cable-binding dryout.
- Safe to use on all types of cables and casing will not deteriorate cable jackting or insulation
- Stable from 30°F to 190°F (-1°C to 88°C) for use in many environments
- Clings to cables even in long runs
- The creamy texture goes on easily and uniformly, and can be applied either by hand or via pump for a virtually "clean" application
- Surface coat forms to control evaporation so it will not dry out
- Environmentally safe it is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
|Chemical Description||Water-Wax Emulsion|
|Boiling Point||212° F (100° C)|
|Solubility in Water||Moderate|
|Appearance & Odor||Yellow cream paste, slight odor|
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Shelf Life for this product is 5+ years.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts