Ideal Industries Yellow 77® Plus Wire Lubricant
Yellow 77® Plus Wire Pulling Lubricant by Ideal Industries is specially formulated with Teflon to be environmentally safe, have greater lubricity than other lubricants, and eliminate inconvenient, cable-binding dryout.
- Safe to use on all types of cables and casing will not deteriorate cable jackting or insulation
- Stable from 30°F to 190°F (-1°C to 88°C) for use in many environments
- Clings to cables even in long runs
- The creamy texture goes on easily and uniformly, and can be applied either by hand or via pump for a virtually "clean" application
- Surface coat forms to control evaporation so it will not dry out
- Environmentally safe it is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
|Chemical Description||Water-Wax Emulsion|
|Boiling Point||212° F (100° C)|
|Solubility in Water||Moderate|
|Appearance & Odor||Yellow cream paste, slight odor|
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|ID-31-398||Yellow 77® Plus Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-391||Yellow 77® Plus Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.20 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- What is Arc Flash?
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- Extension Cord Safety Tips
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!