What's special about Powr-Fish pull line?
With 210 lbs of tensile strength, this polyolefin pull line by Ideal Industries will not rot or mildew, and you can leave it in the conduit for future use. Conveniently shipped shrink-wrapped inside a sturdy box, this pull line will help you get the job done quickly, without snags or the need for excessive amounts of lubricant.
|ID-31-338||Valu-Line™ Pull-Line||White with gray tracer||6,500 ft||11.5 lbs|
- Constructed of polypropylene to provide strength and durability
- Knotless, to prevent accidental burns from heavy pulling
- White with gray tracer for easy identification in cable tray or duct
- Since this line is specially designed to not rot or mildew, you can leave it in the conduit for future use
- Great for blowing directly into conduit or piping without any prep work, which saves time on the jobsite
- Continuous 6,500-foot length for long runs
- Made in the USA
|Tensile Strength||120 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||11.5 lbs|
|Color||White with gray tracer|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The Facts on Polypropylene
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030