What makes these Tungsten hole saws different?
- Tungsten carbide material is twice as hard as steel and is scratch resistant for durability
- Will not overheat, wear out quickly, or cause abrasions, making them very user-friendly
- Innovative tooth and gullet design keeps the hole saw from getting snagged
- Click for More Features
Ideal Industries Tungsten Carbide Grit Hole Saws are amazingly strong. They are abrasion resistant, durable, and versatile to cut through a wide variety of materials and surfaces. In addition, they are usable with a wide range of arbors for your convenience and ease of use. Each saw has a csutting depth of 1-1/2". Click here for a diameter conversion chart.
|ID-35-353CG||IDEAL 1-3/8" Tungsten Hole Saw||0.28 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|ID-35-359CG||IDEAL 1-3/4" Tungsten Hole Saw||0.25 lb||DISCONTINUED|
|ID-35-378CG||IDEAL 3-5/8" Tungsten Hole Saw||0.65 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- Each hole saw has superior cutting performance and strength for easily making clean cuts
- Threaded design for fitting many standard sizes of arbors
- 90 Day Warranty
Ideal for use in many industrial applications and cutting through a variety of materials such as:
- Cutting tools
- Mining machinery
- Rocket engine nozzles
- Cast iron
Hole saw diameters include: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", and 3-5/8""
Compatible arbors include: 35-951, 35-952, 35-953, 35-954, 35-536, and 35-537
DIAMETER CONVERSION CHART
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030