What's special about this type of fish tape?
- Made of strong blued steel which is an excellent resistor of kinks, breaks, and rust
- Non-slip grip is textured for easy handling and large enough to accommodate gloves
- Has a tensile strength between 2100 and 9200 lbs for stronger pulling forces
- The plastic case is impact and rust resistant so it can be used under rugged job and weather conditions
- Click for More Features
The IDEAL Tuff-Grip™ Steel Fish Tapes are manufactured from carbon-blued steel. The 1/8” wide tape has a tensile strength of 2100 lbs and the 1/4" has 4200 lbs of tensile strength. The Tuff Grip has an oversized grip making it easy to use with gloves.
Tuff-Grip™ Steel Fish Tape
|PART #||TAPE LENGTH||TAPE SIZE||TENSILE
|ID-31-033||50'||1/8" W x .060"||2400 lbs||9" diam.||2.1 lbs|
|ID-31-055||60'||1/8" W x .060"||2400 lbs||12" diam.||3.2 lbs|
|ID-31-056||120'||1/8" W x .060"||2400 lbs||12" diam.||4.6 lbs|
|ID-31-057||240'||1/8" W x .060"||2400 lbs||12" diam.||7.6 lbs|
|ID-31-058||100'||1/4" W x .060"||4200 lbs||12" diam.||7.15 lbs|
|ID-31-059||50'||1/4" W x .060"||4200 lbs||12" diam.||4.75 lbs|
Replacement Fish Tape
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TAPE LENGTH||TAPE SIZE||SHIP WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ID-31-035||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||50'||1/8" W x 0.060"||1.7 lbs|
|ID-31-036||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||100'||1/8" W x 0.060"||3.0 lbs|
|ID-31-038||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||200'||1/8" W x 0.060"||5.4 lbs|
|ID-31-051||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||50'||1/4" x 0.060"||2.89 lbs|
|ID-31-050||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||100'||1/4" x 0.060"||5.6 lbs|
|ID-31-052||Replacement Steel Fish Tape||200'||1/4" x 0.060"||10.7 lbs|
Fish Tape Accessories
|ID-31-159||IDEAL Replacement Leaders|
|ID-31-085||IDEAL Fish Tape Swivel Ball|
|ID-31-148||IDEAL Fish Tape Leader|
- Reel is locked in place when not is use to avoid damage to your fish tape.
- Unique finish has a non-oily feel and is rust resistant.
- Blued steel has the industry's straightest wire and is the highest grade carbon steel fish tape available.
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
|Material||Wire - Carbon Blued Steel
Case - Plastic
|Grip||Textured and large enough to use with gloves|
|Tensile Strength||Between 2100 and 9200 lbs|
|Tape Length||50', 60', 100', 120', 240'|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- The History of Ideal Industries
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030