What's special about this Technician's kit?
- This kit is specifically designed with technician's in mind
- Kit includes:
- Punchmaster™ II Punch Down Tool with 110 blade and 66 blade; Electricians scissors w/ stripping notch; UTP/STP stripper; Electricians Tip screwdriver; Probe Pic and Spudger; Nylon tool holder has a belt clip for easy carrying and convenience
- 90 day manufacturer warranty on tools
- Made in the USA
- Click for More Features
The ID-33-505 Technician's Basic Kit comes complete with Punchmaster™ II Punch Down Tool with 110 blade and 66 blade, electricians scissors w/ stripping notch, UTP/STP stripper, electrician's screwdriver, Probe Pic, Spudger and the convenient nylon case with belt clip. This set is an excellent addition to a technician’s tool collection.
|ID-33-505||Technician's Basic Service Kit||1.2 lbs|
|ID-35-485||Punchmaster II Punch Down Tool with 110 blade|
|ID-45-163||Coaxial Stripper 1/8" to 7/32"|
|ID-62-205||Nylon case for Technician's Kit|
|ID-35-088||Electrician's Scissors w/ Stripping Notches|
|ID-35-908||7 in 1 Screwdriver|
|ID-35-183||Electrician's Cabinet Tip Screwdriver: 3/16" Diameter x 3" Long Shank|
|What is in the Kit?|
|ID-35-485 Punchmaster II w/ 110 Blade
Ergonomic, cushioned grip makes high-volume jobs easier; has high and low settings depending on termination requirements.
View More Information
|35-497 66 Blade only
Combination 110/66 punchdown blade. Both 110 and 66 sides have cutting edges. Fits with Ideal #35-483 Punchmaster II Turn-Lock tool or most industry standard punchdown tools.
|35-088 Electrician's Scissors w/Stripping Notch
For use in telephone and electrical service applications. Diverse uses thanks to the stripping notches and serrated surface
|ID-45-165 UTP/Coax Stripper
Strips twisted-pair wire, stranded cables, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT, and other power cords, 3/16" to 5/16"
ID-35-908 7-in-1 Twist-a-Nut™ Screwdriver/Nutdriver
* NOT INCLUDED IN KIT - ACCESSORY to 7 in 1 Screwdriver
Kit Weight: 1.2 lbs
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030