What's special about this fish tape?
- Brass plated fish tape will resist rust and corrosion
- If your job has multiple bends, the tape will not kink and is flexible in all directions
- Tape hangs straight even after long periods of being coiled up to ensure longevity
- 600 pound tensile strength to reduce risk of breakage
- Click for More Features
The IDEAL 31-144 Tape-Pak® Gold-Fish® Fish Tape is 50 feet long and specially designed for multiple bends since it will not kink and has no memory meaning it will hang straight even after being bent for long periods. Its tensile strength is 600 pounds.
|ID-31-144||IDEAL Tape-Pak® Gold-Fish® Fish Tape 50'||5.2 lbs|
|ID-31-141||IDEAL Gold-Fish® Replacement Fish Tape 50'||3.928 lbs|
|ID-31-159||IDEAL Replacement Leaders||0.3 lb|
|ID-31-085||IDEAL Fish Tape Swivel Ball||0.4 lb|
|ID-31-148||IDEAL Fish Tape Leader||0.01667 lb|
- Designed for multiple bend applications
- Unique brass plated finish
- Tape winds back easily without kinks or jams
- Textured case provides a sure grip during use
- Made in the USA
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
|Weight :||5.2 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The History of Ideal Industries
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030