What's special about this armored cable cutter?
Protect your armored cable from nicks, rework, and possible arc faults with the Sir Nickless Armored Cable Cutter by Ideal Industries. Made of aircraft aluminum, a blued steel and aluminum blade, and high-strength steel crank and axles, it's durable as well as tough.
|ID-35-782||Sir Nickless™ Armored Cable Cutter||2.0 lbs|
|ID-35-781||Replacement Blades 5/pack||0.55 lb|
- Quickly, neatly and easily severs armored cable with a few turns of the handle, to reduce overall labor
- Clearance between the handle and the frame allows for comfortable use, even with gloves on
- Automatic cam-lock with adjustment knob holds cables tightly in place for a perfect cut each time
- Blue steel and aluminum blade cuts the armor without any damage to internal wiring
- Crank and axles are made with high-strength steel for durability and longevity
- Save time by storing spare blades inside the handle, so that you can quickly replace worn blades
- Because of the lightweight and compact design, it’s easy to carry in a shirt pocket or tool bag
|Part #||Cable Size AWG/Conductor||Flex Size|
|ID-35-782||14/2, 14/3, 12/2||5/16"|
|14/4, 12/3, 6/1, 4/1||3/8"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts