Sir Nickless™ Rotary Armored Cable Cutter
Protect your armored cable from nicks, rework, and possible arc faults with the Sir Nickless Armored Cable Cutter by Ideal Industries. Made of aircraft aluminum, a blued steel and aluminum blade, and high-strength steel crank and axles, it's durable as well as tough.
- Quickly, neatly and easily severs armored cable with a few turns of the handle, to reduce overall labor
- Clearance between the handle and the frame allows for comfortable use, even with gloves on
- Automatic cam-lock with adjustment knob holds cables tightly in place for a perfect cut each time
- Blue steel and aluminum blade cuts the armor without any damage to internal wiring
- Crank and axles are made with high-strength steel for durability and longevity
- Save time by storing spare blades inside the handle, so that you can quickly replace worn blades
- Because of the lightweight and compact design, it’s easy to carry in a shirt pocket or tool bag
|Part #||Cable Size AWG/Conductor||Flex Size||Price|
|ID-35-782||14/2, 14/3, 12/2,||5/16"|
|14/4, 12/3, 6/1, 4/1||3/8"|
|ID-35-782||Sir Nickless™ Armored Cable Cutter||2.0 lbs|
|ID-35-781||Replacement Blades 5/pack||0.55 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!