What's special about these receptacle and GFCI recptacle wiring testers?
- Good for testing and ensuring the wiring of all receptacles on a 125VAC circuit
- Multi-function design tests for correct wiring, open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, and hot/ground
- Three lights provide non-comprehensive diagnostics of nearly all common improper wiring conditions in home or office receptacles
- Click for More Features
When it comes to home safety and fire protection, most turn to smoke detectors and early warning devices for comfort. What if you can detect and prevent a fire before it ever happens? By using a GFCI Receptacle Tester from IDEAL, you can take preemptive measures against one of the leading causes of home fires: faulty or improper wiring of receptacles.
|ID-61-501||IDEAL GFCI Receptacle/Circuit Tester||Yellow||0.15 lb|
- Instructions are clearly labeled on the face for fast reference and easy operation
- Compact design easily stores in any electrician or personal tool box/bag
- Durable plastic construction provides lasting quality for home or professional use
- Bright yellow housing allows for fast and easy location inside crowded storage bags or drawers
- cULus listed E60043
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Correct Wiring Test||YES|
|Open Ground Test||YES|
|Open Neutral Test||YES|
|Open Hot Test||YES|
|Hot/Ground Reverse Test||YES|
|Warranty||1 Year - Manufacturer's Warranty|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Home Safety Checklist
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030