What's special about this tool?
- Similar function as the 30-496 Telemaster with the addition of the ratchet
- It crimps and cuts in one cycle. Ease of use, one hand operation
- Connections are of the highest quality
- Crimping is performed in a repetitive series ensuring uniform connections
- One tool does it all – cuts, strips and terminates
- Includes RJ11 and RJ45 dies
- Used to prepare and terminate phone cable RJ-11 or RJ45 modular plugs
- Long lasting and durable thanks to steel construction
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Click for More Features
|ID-30-696||Ratchet Telemaster 30-696|
The Ideal 30-696 multipurpose telephone ratchet tool is used to prepare and terminate phone cable for RJ-11 or RJ45 modular plugs. This tool is similar to the ID-30-496 with the added benefit of the ratcheting function. This one tool cuts, strips and crimps.
Cushion-grip handles for total comfort
- For RJ-11 (1,2,3 pair) and RJ-45 (4 pair) modular plugs
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Length: 7"
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- At Home
- Contract Jobs
Comments about IDEAL Rachet Telemaster:
This was a great investment. Will buy again. Also, showed a co-worker this site so he can get some... Thanks again
- Primary use: