IDEAL Punchmaster™ II Punch Down Tool with 110 Blade
The Punchmaster Tool is perfect for jobs that require many punches thanks to the cushioned grips which make using the punch tool repeatedly easy on the hands. Simply insert and cut cable terminations without effort.
- Excellent tool for paired conductors
- Convenient locking compartment for replacement blade storage
- Made in the USA; warranty for 90 days
|Dimensions||10" x 5" x 1.5"|
|Gross Weight||1.0 lb|
|Tool Type||BIX Connecting with 110 Blade|
|Blade||High Quality Steel|
|Manufacturer Series||Punchmaster II™, Turn-Lock™|
|ID-35-485||Punchmaster™ II Punch Down Tool|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!