Ideal® SpliceLine™ In-Line Wire Connectors
Designed to support either stranded or solid wires, SpliceLine™ Wire Connectors save time by installing twice as fast as traditional butt splices. This revolutionary push-in technology provides a crimp-free, solderless splice that makies wire connection much faster and easier.
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Includes a check port for continuity testing
- End-to-end connection is a perfect solution for today’s pre-fab operations
- Accepts wide variety of gauges for both solid and stranded wires
- Proudly made in the USA
|Voltage (general)||600V max|
|Voltage (signs/luminaires)||1000V max|
|18AWG Insertion Force||3 lb (13N) max|
|1/2" KO (0.875" hole)||3 simultaneous|
|3/4" KO (1.13" hole)||5 simultaneous|
|Temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Strip Length||1/2" (12-13mm)|
|Standards & Specifications|
|UL 486C, UL 467 Grounding|
|CSA C22.2 #188|
|UL 94V-2 Flame Rating|
|US Patent 7,507,106|
|Other US & Foreign Patents Pending|
|Stranded||12-16 AWG (≤ 19 strand)|
|Tin Bonded||14-18 AWG (≤ 19 strand)|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY PER PACK||PRICE|
|ID-30-1042||SpliceLine™ In-Line Wire Connectors||100|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It’s Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- The History of Ideal Industries
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!