IDEAL PowerBlade Cable Cutter
An innovative drill attachment that allows you to use your existing drill for professional grade cable cutting. Easier than a manual cable cutter, more dependable than a ratchet cutter, and more economical than a complex hydraulic cutter.
- PowerBlade™ provides a practical alternative to exhausting long-arm cable cutters, undependable ratcheting cutters, or complex and expensive hydraulic versions.
- The PowerBlade™ also eliminates the need to carry bulky battery packs or special chargers because it works with the standard electric drill carried by most contractors.
- The ergonomically designed, textured Santoprene® grip provides control and reduced vibration.
- Manufactured and assembled in US and foreign countries
- It installs like a drill bit on virtually any corded or un-corded drill with a 3/8" drive shaft.
- Turning action of the drill provides the needed force to quickly and cleanly slice through up to 750 MCM hard-drawn copper cable or up to 1,000 MCM aluminum cable
- Maximum 2000 RPM but optimal functioning at 1500 RPM
- 11" H x 10.5" W x 15.25" L
- 9.6 lbs
- For specifications and instructions, click here (PDF)
|ID-35078||PowerBlade™ Cable Cutter||9.6 lbs|
|ID-K8906R||Power Blade Replacement|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!