IDEAL PowerBlade Cable Cutter
An innovative drill attachment that allows you to use your existing drill for professional grade cable cutting. Easier than a manual cable cutter, more dependable than a ratchet cutter, and more economical than a complex hydraulic cutter.
- PowerBlade™ provides a practical alternative to exhausting long-arm cable cutters, undependable ratcheting cutters, or complex and expensive hydraulic versions.
- The PowerBlade™ also eliminates the need to carry bulky battery packs or special chargers because it works with the standard electric drill carried by most contractors.
- The ergonomically designed, textured Santoprene® grip provides control and reduced vibration.
- Manufactured and assembled in US and foreign countries
- It installs like a drill bit on virtually any corded or un-corded drill with a 3/8" drive shaft.
- Turning action of the drill provides the needed force to quickly and cleanly slice through up to 750 MCM hard-drawn copper cable or up to 1,000 MCM aluminum cable
- Maximum 2000 RPM but optimal functioning at 1500 RPM
- 11" H x 10.5" W x 15.25" L
- 9.6 lbs
- For specifications and instructions, click here (PDF)
|ID-35078||PowerBlade™ Cable Cutter||9.6 lbs|
|ID-K8906R||Power Blade Replacement|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -