ClearGlide™ wire pulling lubricant by Ideal Industries has a colorless, environmentally-friendly polymer formula, perfect for all electrical and datacom applications. This lube's water-based formula makes it easy to clean up, yet it clings well to cables to make pulling a snap.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-flammable; will not harm the environment
- Easy to apply via hand, brush, or pump - or just squeeze it out of the bottle
- Safe to use with all types of cables, regardless of jacket or insulation material
- Temperature range from 30°F to 180°F (-1°C to 82°C); great for indoor or outdoor use
- Will remain stable through a wide range of temperatures to ensure proper cable lubrication
- Easy to use and clean up, with no mess
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)|
|Chemical Description||Polymer-based Mixture|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<5%|
|Silicone Glycol Blend||<1%|
|Boiling Point||212 °F / 100 °C|
|Specific Gravity (H20=1)||1.09|
|Percent Volatile by Volume (%)||<98|
|Solubility in Water||Infinite|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Appearance and Odor||Clear, colorless gel, slight odor|
|ID-31-388||ClearGlide™ Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-381||ClearGlide™ Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!