What's special about wire pulling lube?
- Polymer-based formula is perfect for all electrical and datacom applications, whether pulling long or short runs
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that will not clog pipes or conduit
- Clear, colorless material will not fade, stain, or discolor cables, so it's ideal for use with color-coded cable runs
- Click for More Features
ClearGlide™ wire pulling lubricant by Ideal Industries has a colorless, environmentally-friendly polymer formula, perfect for all electrical and datacom applications. This lube's water-based formula makes it easy to clean up, yet it clings well to cables to make pulling a snap.
|ID-31-388||ClearGlide™ Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-381||ClearGlide™ Wire Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-flammable; will not harm the environment
- Easy to apply via hand, brush, or pump - or just squeeze it out of the bottle
- Safe to use with all types of cables, regardless of jacket or insulation material
- Temperature range from 30°F to 180°F (-1°C to 82°C); great for indoor or outdoor use
- Will remain stable through a wide range of temperatures to ensure proper cable lubrication
- Easy to use and clean up, with no mess
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)|
|Chemical Description||Polymer-based Mixture|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<5%|
|Silicone Glycol Blend||<1%|
|Boiling Point||212 °F / 100 °C|
|Specific Gravity (H20=1)||1.09|
|Percent Volatile by Volume (%)||<98|
|Solubility in Water||Infinite|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Appearance and Odor||Clear, colorless gel, slight odor|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts