What's special about cable pulling lubricant?
- Compatible with all cable types; will not eat away the cable jacket or insulation
- Specially formulated for low viscosity, this gel can be either poured or pumped and still have excellent lubricity
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that will not clog conduit or piping
- Click for More Features
Thanks to a unique formula that's easily pourable but still able to cling to cables, Aqua-Gel IIP wire pulling lubricant by Ideal Industries makes it easy to lube cables prior to pulls through conduit. Lower viscosity virtually eliminates the need for hand application, leaving you with a cleaner and safer job site.
- Remains stable from 28°F to 180°F (-2°C to 82°C) to ease pulling in most climates
- Environmentally safe; will not endanger flora and fauna
- Maximum tension reduction, so you can easily pull the most stubborn cables
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive; safe to use in most situations
- Cleanup is a snap with soap and water
- Made in the USA
|Chemical Description||Chemical Names||Percentage by Weight|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<10%|
|Poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), a-(1-oxo-9-octadecenyl)-w-(1-oxooctadecyl)oxy-||<5%|
|Proprietary Mixture of Boric Acid, TEA, MEAN Succinic Acid Salt Ester, Dodecanedioic Acid||<1%|
|20% Potassium Hydroxide||<2%|
|2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3 Diol||<0.1%|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030