Aqua-Gel IIP Cable Pulling Lubricant
Thanks to a unique formula that's easily pourable but still able to cling to cables, Aqua-Gel IIP wire pulling lubricant by Ideal Industries makes it easy to lube cables prior to pulls through conduit. Lower viscosity virtually eliminates the need for hand application, leaving you with a cleaner and safer job site.
- Remains stable from 28°F to 180°F (-2°C to 82°C) to ease pulling in most climates
- Environmentally safe; will not endanger flora and fauna
- Maximum tension reduction, so you can easily pull the most stubborn cables
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive; safe to use in most situations
- Cleanup is a snap with soap and water
- Made in the USA
|Chemical Description||Chemical Names||Percentage by Weight|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<10%|
|Poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), a-(1-oxo-9-octadecenyl)-w-(1-oxooctadecyl)oxy-||<5%|
|Proprietary Mixture of Boric Acid, TEA, MEAN Succinic Acid Salt Ester, Dodecanedioic Acid||<1%|
|20% Potassium Hydroxide||<2%|
|2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3 Diol||<0.1%|
|ID-31-421||Aqua-Gel® IIP Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
|ID-31-425||Aqua-Gel® IIP Cable Pulling Lubricant||5 Gallon||41.0 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!